Charlie Sheen ladies and gentlemen, Charlie Sheen

Beerball

That's why I'm leaning towards real now. If he was thinking with a clear head, he would realize there is no upside to this. What kind of judge would let him have his kids at this point? Who would hire him, except for maybe some whacked out reality show? He's showing himself to be uninsurable in terms of a movie or TV show.........So, I think his messed up mind thinks that Well, they loved him on twitter, etc. - let's do all the new media, and doesn't really know the point of it or the endgame is.

Could it be some disease he has... It almost looks like it? But what?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a mental illness.

Maybe. I tend towards believing that excessive drug use has addled his brain, since to the best of my limited knowledge there's no history of mental illness in his family.

But anyone who tries to diagnose mental illness from TV appearances is an idiot. Unless they're doctors...then they're malpracticing idiots.

Maybe. I tend towards believing that excessive drug use has addled his brain, since to the best of my limited knowledge there's no history of mental illness in his family.

But anyone who tries to diagnose mental illness from TV appearances is an idiot. Unless they're doctors...then they're malpracticing idiots.

You think Rose is responsible for this?

LOL I agree w/ Tom. **** me how did this happen...

Am I the only one enjoying the hell out of this?

How many times have we watched people like Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears or Paris Hilton make total public tools out of themselves just by showing up? But not Sheen. He's grabbing this trainwreck by the roots of its hair and teaching trainwreck what a trainwreck really looks like. He is going flat-out-non-stop-full-goose bozo across Burn Me Bridge, and taking out everything and anything in his path. He's Randy Quaid AS Randy Quaid at the end of Independence Day, except the plane he's flying into the alient schitthole isn't saving anyone.

Not a big follower of celebrities, but this is truly epic. Part of me actually considered starting a Twitter account.

Edited by LABillzFan

LOL I agree w/ Tom. **** me how did this happen...

Blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then; even a stopped clock is right twice a day. (In case it's not clear: you're the squirrel and the clock).

Plus, I'm willing to bet you have a lot of experience with mental illness diagnosis...

Am I the only one enjoying the hell out of this?

Not hardly.

I still wonder, in the back of my mind, if he's not simply pulling some Kaufman-esque comedy stunt. I'm just waiting for him to jump in the ring with Jerry Lawler.