Charlie Sheen ladies and gentlemen, Charlie Sheen

Beerball

Sheen starts the day on Stern, exchanges emails with Hannity, then joins twitter and get the ENTIRE interwebs twisted in a knot, he then makes the headlines of every entertainment show and essentially puts the enitire media world on the tip of his finger....and ends his day by banging Bree Olson nine ways from Sunday.

Crazy????? The guy is a !@#$ing genius.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheen starts the day on Stern, exchanges emails with Hannity, then joins twitter and get the ENTIRE interwebs twisted in a knot, he then makes the headlines of every entertainment show and essentially puts the enitire media world on the tip of his finger....and ends his day by banging Bree Olson nine ways from Sunday.

Crazy????? The guy is a !@#$ing genius.

You mean Rachel (she's retired)

Crazy, that guy is WINNING.

Well played.

Stern spoke about it this morning. It goes back to a tweet from Stamos where he said that contrary to popular rumors he's not replacing sheen on two and a half men, but martin sheen has asked that he be his son.

It's all a work.

At least he turns down Nancy Grace...he can't be that crazy?!

Edited by jboyst62

Is it just me or does Charlie Sheen remind you of a cracked-out Barney from, "How I met your Mother"?

You know you're right he does look just like a cracked out Barney from "How I Met Your Mother.". Just one question. Who's Barney from "How I Met Your Mother??"

You know you're right he does look just like a cracked out Barney from "How I Met Your Mother.". Just one question. Who's Barney from "How I Met Your Mother??"

Neil Patrick Harris' character on a TV show. He looks nothing like him, of course, but they are both extremely cocky and arrogant.

He's like a Barney mixed with NPH's character from Harold and Kumar!

What is Charlie's schedule for tomorrow? This whole thing is unprecedented.

Tomorrow he's calling back in to Stern around 730 or 8, Charlie was the one who said so....

Then he's going to be WINNING all night with the goddesses.

Oh Boy! One of Chef Jim's obligatory "Someone mentioned something about current pop culture so I have to comment about how I have no idea what it is!"

Yawn.

Oh Boy! One of Chef Jim's obligatory "Someone mentioned something about current pop culture so I have to comment about how I have no idea what it is!"

Yawn.

And of course the obligitory stojan reply to that on how much it bores him.

Oh and BTW an unemployed guy that has his children taken from him because he acts crazy and brags about his drug and alcohol abuse and his sexcapaded with hookers sounds more like a loser from the 909 than a winner from Hollywood. But then again, that's just me.

Edited by Chef Jim

And of course the obligitory stojan reply to that on how much it bores him.

Oh and BTW an unemployed guy that has his children taken from him because he acts crazy and brags about his drug and alcohol abuse and his sexcapaded with hookers sounds more like a loser from the 909 than a winner from Hollywood. But then again, that's just me.

Your unevolved mind just can't comprehend him...

Winning.

And melting people's faces. And mocking droopy-eyed armless children.