Heros Unwelcome

Beerball

Should have taken my advice and taken longer...you might have approached something that made sense.

3) You're an idiot. :lol: Had you not posted a Ron Paul video earlier, I'd have taken you for one of his supporters anyway. What's next...you going to tell us how 9/11 was an inside job? PLEASE tell me you think a supersonic cruise missile hit the Pentagon...

Is that 17 year old New Jersey girl nicknamed "The Pentagon"? Because if she is Mark San.........never mind.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We aren't talking about you and your ability to change the topic. You replied to my post and that was MY point. Don't reply specifically and change the topic. Geez... lets stay with the program here! :P

This whole thing reminds me of the time that crowd of courageous Hollywood libs booed a bunch of 12 yr old boy scouts because the boy scouts don't tolerate adolescent butt piracy.

he's in that chair so that they can jeer, boo, and hiss.

As much as i go back in forth on whether the war is right or not but ive talked with people who have been over there and reguardless of my feelings on the war, i respect the soldiers that go over and fight. I dont know how you can jeer or boo someone who has been shot 11 times defending doing his job.

As much as i go back in forth on whether the war is right or not but ive talked with people who have been over there and reguardless of my feelings on the war, i respect the soldiers that go over and fight. I dont know how you can jeer or boo someone who has been shot 11 times defending doing his job.

Kinda like that thing we or some of us learned when we were young. If you dont have anything nice to say, shut the !@#$ up.

Excuse me, a wounded combat veteran needs to garner respect from a bunch of elitist spoiled teenagers who've never lifted a finger in their lives other than to text daddy for more money?

Then why the hurt feelings?

Kinda like that thing we or some of us learned when we were young. If you dont have anything nice to say, shut the !@#$ up.

True to a point. Yet, somebody has to sepak the unkind (right or wrong) words from time to time or free society will stop functioning properly... A society that these brave woman and men risk their lives for. In this case... I am not sure this situation is good thing or a bad thing. The military establishment is coming into CU with an agenda, just like the mean people who spout nasty words. The real thing is to get over it... You know the old "sticks and stones" lesson that we or some of us learned when we were young.

Then why the hurt feelings?

True to a point. Yet, somebody has to sepak the unkind (right or wrong) words from time to time or free society will stop functioning properly... A society that these brave woman and men risk their lives for. In this case... I am not sure this situation is good thing or a bad thing. The military establishment is coming into CU with an agenda, just like the mean people who spout nasty words. The real thing is to get over it... You know the old "sticks and stones" lesson that we or some of us learned when we were young.

Actually what I learned when I was young that has stuck with me more than the sticks and stones are respect and manners.