Dwan Edwards Prefers Kaepernick

H2o

Can anyone explain to me how that's "per Bleacher Report" (which isn't a news organization - it's a collection of VERY amateur blogs), when it's a direct link to a BB.com post from Chris Brown, official lead journalist (team beat reporter, also sketchy on his journalist designation)?

Does Bleacher Report actually take this stuff and claim it for its own?

Can anyone explain to me how that's "per Bleacher Report" (which isn't a news organization - it's a collection of VERY amateur blogs), when it's a direct link to a BB.com post from Chris Brown, official lead journalist (team beat reporter, also sketchy on his journalist designation)?

They send emails to me about Bills news and this was one of the stories linked from their site. I probably should've changed the title a bit, but I honestly didn't think it would cause any blood pressure spikes. :thumbsup:

Edited by H2o

if you want to get technical, its per dwans twitter maybe 2-3 days ago. its not even like brown did an interview. a fan asked him what qb he liked and he tweeted the answer on his own.

They send emails to me about Bills news and this was one of the stories linked from their site. I probably should've changed the title a bit, but I honestly didn't think it would cause any blood pressure spikes. :thumbsup:

Gotcha. That's actually helpful.

It doesn't cause me any great stress, but I actually would have (initially) taken the thought more seriously knowing it was coming from Chris Brown, who at least has access. And it's always good practice, whether discussing work or play, to cite your sources. Just some food for thought.

if you want to get technical, its per dwans twitter maybe 2-3 days ago. its not even like brown did an interview. a fan asked him what qb he liked and he tweeted the answer on his own.

True! Then again, Brown can verify that it's Dwan's Twitter account, where others might not. :thumbsup:

Edited by RuntheDamnBall

can we create some article on there about you and then link it here then :P

We could even cite a thread on here as our source for our bleacher article. It might seem circular, but im pretty sure its foolproof. After kicking it back and forth one or two times, im pretty sure it becomes fact.

Ill start the thread -- Buffalo Bills fan Jboyst62 of the stadium wall has reportedly.....

We could even cite a thread on here as our source for our bleacher article. It might seem circular, but im pretty sure its foolproof. After kicking it back and forth one or two times, im pretty sure it becomes fact.

Ill start the thread -- Buffalo Bills fan Jboyst62 of the stadium wall has reportedly.....

haunted down and killed the entire TallyBanana's by himself, with only a rusty old nail.

Heh, but yes, you are right. Lets put up a thread here, say we know someone who knows someone who knows someone who said that the jerseys will look like the old ones, then let someone link it on Bleacher who then links back to the original article, which links to Blo rumblings, which goes back to bleacher and ends on PPP and Conner saying that Bush was the reason we have bad uniforms in the first place and Tom calling him an idiot, then PFT saying that Buffalo has high unemployment linking that to say that Fox News saying something about Obama being an Idiot because Bush had a great plan to move Buffalo's unemployed to New Jersey.

Now, the magic of this will be that some one will take that entire thing I just said, throw it on Bleacher Report and comment on it.

Edited by jboyst62

Is he a better prospect than Levi Brown?

a better prospect for what? levi brown is a prospect to be our primary back up in a few years.

kaepernick would be a prospect to probably match that timeline, but with a year less in the nfl.

in that sense hes a better prospect i guess?

who looks for their actual qb in the late rounds? i cant think of anyone that does this in real life. i know on message boards its fun to argue which guy to take but when guy A has a 4% chance to be starter, and 20% chance to be backup, and guy B has a 7% chance to be a starter and a 14% chance to be a successful back up -- what are you really debating about? this is a conversation that a team with a HOF should be having. whos the back up in indy, ne, or new orleans and whether they can upgrade him in the 5th round - not if these guys should be our #1 for the next decade.