Not reviewable

Beerball

One is a judgement call, the other isn't...and as for your 2nd question, once a play is reviewed, ALL reviewable aspects of that play are scrutinizable. <--is that a word?

159291[/snapback]

thats not true is it?? cus the coach says what they want reviewed. like they say "review to see if his knee was down", or "if he steped out of bounds", or "challenging the call on the field of a completed pass"...

if you say "challenging the call of completed pass", and a guy was offsides, they cant call offsides on the D. all they look at is weather the guy caught the pass.

now im confused.

but a face mask is a judgement call. stepping out of bounds is not.

i just dont like how we cant just run on the field and run a play befor the "official time out for commercial". cus the whole time they are looking to see if they should review.

Here's what pissed me off about the review of the punt. Our guy goes out of bounds and is the first to touch it. I admit that. You can't do that. I admit that too. But the ref missed it. And I think the Browns missed it too. Only after Tasker harped on it constantly both before and after the game went to a commercial break did Robiskie finally throw the flag. Now I'm sure the replay guy for each team has the game feed on in his booth and is listening to what the announcers are saying, because every little bit helps. I'm almost positive the Browns wouldn't have thrown the red flag if Tasker hadn't talked about it in such excruciating detail.

That doesn't bother me so much because it was the right call in the end. What pisses me off is that sometimes there'll be a play just as blatant, but the announcers don't notice it, or won't talk about it, or they don't show any replays, or they don't go to commercial and give the !@#$ed-over team a chance to review it. Like, say, Travis Henry's touchdown that wasn't called in the Raider game. Which, in the end, could determine whether we make the playoffs. :devil: