Did anybody see

BuffalOhio

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and the host of other QB's that have Superbowl aspirations have one thing in common: They have about a month to survey the field before anyone gets near them.

How do we expect this to be a good season when our QB gets about 2 seconds before getting lambasted?

I'll say what others have been saying and I actually mean it:

We are DOOOOOMED.

This is gonna be a long season.

I hope I'm wrong.

We'll find out against Jacksonville, because they've got a very good defensive line.

:blink:

Guest Grogan's Bald Head

Be careful, the Patsy Trolls here disagree wih you.

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and the host of other QB's that have Superbowl aspirations have one thing in common:  They have about a month to survey the field before anyone gets near them. 

How do we expect this to be a good season when our QB gets about 2 seconds before getting lambasted?

I'll say what others have been saying and I actually mean it:

We are DOOOOOMED.

This is gonna be a long season.

I hope I'm wrong.

We'll find out against Jacksonville, because they've got a very good defensive line. 

To paraphrash Ray Zalinsky from the movie "Tommy Boy," "what Patsy trolls don't know is what makes them Patsy trolls."

11479[/snapback]

Anyone who can reference the immortal Ray Zalinsky is my kind of people, even if you are putting down Pats posters here.

The Pats O-Line re-grouped and played really well after Peppers sacked Brady in the first quarter.

I laughed when a lot of you started making out McNally to be a god who could be a one-man cure-all for your O-Line, but the more I think about it, maybe one man can make a difference. In this case, the one man is Pats O-Line coach Dante Scarnecchia.

The Pats O-Line is hardly a collection of Ogden/Pace high first round picks - they're the antithesis of that. Starting LT Matt Light is the highest picked player of the bunch - he was a 2nd rounder in '01. LG Russ Hochstein was the guy Warren Sapp said before SB 36 was a 'turnstile' when he played in TB's camp, C Dan Koppen was a 5th rounder, G Joe Andruzzi was an UDFA who was cut by GB, and RT Tom Ashworth was another UDFA (I believe). Scarnecchia deserves an inordinate amount of credit for coaching these guys up; Charlie Weis deserves kudos for implementing a plan that plays to his OL's strenghts and limitations, and Tom Brady deserves credit for making decisions and getting rid of the ball quickly.

If you guys are patient and give it some time, maybe McNally can work the same magic. And if enough alarm clocks make enough noise, maybe Bledsoe will get the message to GET RID OF THE BALL!! :P