Semintal Cow vs. Black Bear

boyst

I was checking out some videos tonight on youtube of dehorning methods for my cattle - I dehorned some today, very graphic event, very messy, too. Anyway, I stumbled across this...

Who is going to win, the Semintal Cow (well, two cows), or the Black Bear? Thought you city folk and suburbanites might get a kick out of it...

Yeah, I had my money on the cows, too. Of course, I have seen what cows will do. A 4 month(300lbs. maybe) old steer calf today went up to my wove wire, put his head through it and decided to take the rest of the fence with him. His mom was on the other side of the fence and I guess he did not feel like walking around to the gate.

I was checking out some videos tonight on youtube of dehorning methods for my cattle - I dehorned some today, very graphic event, very messy, too. Anyway, I stumbled across this...

Who is going to win, the Semintal Cow (well, two cows), or the Black Bear? Thought you city folk and suburbanites might get a kick out of it...

youtube.com/watch?v=2KMvNdOY-ro&feature=related

In honor of my screen name I go wtih the cow.

Yeah, I had my money on the cows, too. Of course, I have seen what cows will do. A 4 month(300lbs. maybe) old steer calf today went up to my wove wire, put his head through it and decided to take the rest of the fence with him. His mom was on the other side of the fence and I guess he did not feel like walking around to the gate.