Stay Classy Columbia

/dev/null

I think if you are old enough to smoke at 18 then you're old enough to deal with military recruiters on campus- of course cigarettes come with warnings so maybe there can be a large sign over the recruiters head - "warning the Surgeon General has determined the smiling men beneath this sign are not to be trusted, they lie with impunity and their contracts are worthless.

Yes, the erudite Columbia undergrads who boo business & law school graduates at commencement....

Until three years later when they apply to those schools because it's hard to pay off the student loan with that sociology degree.

I think if you are old enough to smoke at 18 then you're old enough to deal with military recruiters on campus- of course cigarettes come with warnings so maybe there can be a large sign over the recruiters head - "warning the Surgeon General has determined the smiling men beneath this sign are not to be trusted, they lie with impunity and their contracts are worthless.

Yes because we know Ivy League students are just too dumb to do their own research.

Oh, sorta like the Obama administration's handling of the GM bondholders. I get it.

They honored my contract. I'm guessing your not a vet, so I'll go ahead and say it: Ignorant Prick.