Bryan Cox

So the Dolphins hire Bryan Cox as a coach? At least there is SOMETHING that will help stoke this petered-out rivalry. Unfortunately, someone will have to tell current Bills players why this news means something to Buffalo fans. But, make no mistake, when Cox takes the field, we'll all remember how he flipped the bird(s) at us, spit at us collectively, and disparaged our city in the media. (Come to think of it, I saw the same things happening in Wisconsin)

No one can tell me it won't be fun to verbally tee off on Bryan when he comes back into town!

So the Dolphins hire Bryan Cox as a coach? At least there is SOMETHING that will help stoke this petered-out rivalry. Unfortunately, someone will have to tell current Bills players why this news means something to Buffalo fans. But, make no mistake, when Cox takes the field, we'll all remember how he flipped the bird(s) at us, spit at us collectively, and disparaged our city in the media. (Come to think of it, I saw the same things happening in Wisconsin)

No one can tell me it won't be fun to verbally tee off on Bryan when he comes back into town!

Cox was certainly despised around here. He was a good player but a very emotional and sometimes misguided person.

I actually remember a game in which he high-fived Thurman Thomas…it was unbelievable. It was a game in Buffalo and I took it to be a bizarre, misguided attempt at an olive branch to the Bills fans.

On a different subject, your moniker Stormin Norman…does this refer to a night club figure in Buffalo's past?

Cox was certainly despised around here. He was a good player but a very emotional and sometimes misguided person.

I actually remember a game in which he high-fived Thurman Thomas…it was unbelievable. It was a game in Buffalo and I took it to be a bizarre, misguided attempt at an olive branch to the Bills fans.

On a different subject, your moniker Stormin Norman…does this refer to a night club figure in Buffalo's past?

No, I hadn't even thought of it, but maybe not bad to have people think about it!!

No, I hadn't even thought of it, but maybe not bad to have people think about it!!

Just the fact you know what I'm talking about is good enough.

Welcome to the board.

Cox was hired to a newly-created position as a "Pass Rush Coach."

Cox was a good pass rusher but not a great one.

I wonder if this was Sparano's decision or if it was made by ownership.

And don't forget, that while Cox made his name as a Dolphin, he went on to play for the Jets under Parcells and the Patriots with Belichick and Brady in their first Super Bowl season.

Yes, that's right. I had forgotten about that. But while he was a Dolphin, he and the rest of the Fish were simply PRETENDERS. If you were at the game when he flipped the birds and spit, the Ralph felt like the Roman Coliseum! The roar was something to behold and the crowd was ferocious!

Bryan was, as usual the victim. Check this out:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tf0FFEsiZxw

http://www.sun-senti...0,3258747.story

The only thing that will spice up the rivalry again will be WINS!

Bryan Cox is old news and forgettable.

He was quite the douche back in the day, wasn't he? Not sure that he'd elicit the same emotions from fans as a coach, but who knows...couldn't hurt.

BTW...love the Ultraman avatar. :thumbsup: