Bryant Mckinnie

Stl Bills

"When 'keeping it real' goes wrong"

This is the same dim-wit who established a precedent. He got thrown off of the NFL-East all-star team because he was to busy boogieing instead of making a casual effort to go through what is basically a walk-thru practice. In other words, just showing up is sufficient. He failed at that. :thumbdown:

This is the same dim-wit who established a precedent. He got thrown off of the NFL-East all-star team because he was to busy boogieing instead of making a casual effort to go through what is basically a walk-thru practice. In other words, just showing up is sufficient. He failed at that. :thumbdown:

It's true. Watching the line play in the game, I can only imagine what they do in practice..... Bring a table and play some cards? I would obviously prefer him to mike Williams, but that doesn't say much.

Not to pile on the guy…but I have some free time today so what the hell.

McKInnie was one of the players indicted in the infamous "Love Boat" scandal. He was witnessed picking up a naked woman, placing her on the bar and performing cunnilingus on her in a pubic….er, public area of the boat. Later that night he was witnessed receiving fellatio while seated in a deck chair.

For his troubles, he was fined one game check…$41,000, by the NFL.

At last year's Pro Bowl, he missed Friday's and Saturday's practices citing injuries. However, his absences were UNexcused and he didn't bother to show up at the practices to at least, watch in street clothes. He did show up for late night/early morning sessions in area night clubs on the evenings before those practices however.

After he was booted off the team, his NFC teammates made no secret of their anger at McKinnie. Because he was kicked off the team, the NFC O-line was shorthanded and forced to play some players out of position…because there were only two offensive tackles available.

McKInnie was one of the players indicted in the infamous "Love Boat" scandal. He was witnessed picking up a naked woman, placing her on the bar and performing cunnilingus on her in a pubic….er, public area of the boat. Later that night he was witnessed receiving fellatio while seated in a deck chair.

At last year's Pro Bowl, he missed Friday's and Saturday's practices citing injuries. However, his absences were UNexcused and he didn't bother to show up at the practices to at least, watch in street clothes. He did show up for late night/early morning sessions in area night clubs on the evenings before those practices however.

After he was booted off the team, his NFC teammates made no secret of their anger at McKinnie. Because he was kicked off the team, the NFC O-line was shorthanded and forced to play some players out of position…because there were only two offensive tackles available.

For the reasons you cite, I am elevating him to total hero status and further hating on the Mike Williams selection. Mack'in it out with some broad on a boat and getting away with getting out of practice and we are treating him like an arch-villian? Please

For the reasons you cite, I am elevating him to total hero status and further hating on the Mike Williams selection. Mack'in it out with some broad on a boat and getting away with getting out of practice and we are treating him like an arch-villian? Please [/font]

Doing the tongue tickle and having one's sausage lubricated in public is somewhat classless, don't you think? :nana:

For the reasons you cite, I am elevating him to total hero status and further hating on the Mike Williams selection. Mack'in it out with some broad on a boat and getting away with getting out of practice and we are treating him like an arch-villian? Please

And he knocked out former heavy weight boxer Shannon Briggs in defense of a teammate at a Miami nightclub.

I remember this. And as I recall he had the brains to haul ass out of there after doing so. I was impressed by this.

Do you remember that or am I delusional lol?

All I recall is that Briggs reportedly roughed up one of his 'Cane teammates and McKinnie war reported to have knocked him cold.

This is the same genius who during Super Bowl week was on the Sid Rosenberg show and answered the following. Sid: "Bryant you're a down south guy, would you like to play down in Miami?" Mck: "Oh man I would love to play in Miami, more than anything."

Way to show some respect to the team that drafted you, its not like he is a free agent or anything. What a tool box. Typical "U"

so what?