-They really wanted Troy Vincent -- he is a Bill

-They loved Sam Wyche -- he is a Bill

Bengal fans have several good reasons to hate the Bills:

-They wanted to keep Takeo Spikes -- he is a Bill

-They wanted Sam Adams -- he is a Bill

-They really wanted Troy Vincent -- he is a Bill

-They loved Sam Wyche -- he is a Bill

159583[/snapback]

Don't forget that Bledsoe said he would retire before he went to Cincinnati.

Dear Football Gods,

It's been several months since my last request. But please, please do not take what Bills/Sabresfan said with any weight. He didn't mean it. We, as Bills fans, who are lucky enough to be 7-6 right now would NEVER find it right to go over to an opposing team's (especially one as talented as the Bengals) website and harrass them. We apologize for his sentiments, and can assure you this was not groupthink. It was one man's slip-up, and we are sure he didn't mean it. Here's to a good, well officiated game.

In the name of Lombardi, The Thorpe, and Barry Sanders:

Amen.

Dear Football Gods,

It's been several months since my last request. But please, please do not take what Bills/Sabresfan said with any weight. He didn't mean it. We, as Bills fans, who are lucky enough to be 7-6 right now would NEVER find it right to go over to an opposing team's (especially one as talented as the Bengals) website and harrass them. We apologize for his sentiments, and can assure you this was not groupthink. It was one man's slip-up, and we are sure he didn't mean it. Here's to a good, well officiated game.

In the name of Lombardi, The Thorpe, and Barry Sanders:

Amen.

159636[/snapback]

Please don't forget Mr. Grange, and replace Barry with Walter. Thanks. :lol:

Wvubengal - I like what you had to say. I agree this game Sunday will be a great matchup. I truly hate reading all that bashing as well,especially Buffalo bashing - some of it is correct but i still hate reading it. Enjoy the game Sunday. I will be in section 128 row 22. Stop down and I will buy you a beer. Take care and GO BUFFALO

Doug in Clearwater

Here's some more for you all to chew on.

159895[/snapback]

"because the bills are a better team then we are maybe?

they have a better defense and their offense is finally clicking, they have a better running game, and bledsoe has been great lately, i dont understand why you guys are so confident that we will win"

Glad to see to most if all the Bills fans on here do have class. Thanks for not tearing my post a new one(like those damn Browns fans). Don't get me wrong I think that smack talk is used well when someone gets out of line with a post or if a team is facing the Cardinals, but ignorant fans are ones that ruin the good conversation. Like I said good to see this is a classy website. I'll be at the be at the game and am looking forward to it, Bill/Sabresfan I might have to take you up on the beer :P .