go to bengalszone.com

If you get a second, go to www.bengalszone.com. Click on forum and read some of the comments they are making about Buffalo - bashing us up and down. I have been going at it pretty good with abunch of them over the last couple of days. It appears that a lot of Bills fans are posting on this site and it is pretty funny to read the comments, smack downs and threats. This site is just like ours. but they have far fewer fans online. Check it out- Doug in Clearwater

I checked out that board and some of that stuff really pisses me off.

The thing I was pissed about the most was the talk of Buffalo. These ignorant pieces of sh-- criticize everything about the place. I'm almost tempted to go to the cinci game and beat the sh-- outta some bengal fans. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

The funniest part of it is that

1. They think they have a better team than us.

2. There are quite a few bills fans on the board and I would love to see what would happen if a bengals fan strolled on over here.

I really don't understand the idea behind going to another site and talking trash. We don't like it when they do it here. You reap what you sow.

I have no problem with fans from other teams hanging out here and adding to the community. But when they start acting like BF, they have to leave. We've got enough problem kids of our own, thanks very much.

Grow TF up and have some respect for the damn internet.

I'm almost tempted to go to the cinci game and beat the sh-- outta some bengal fans.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I hope you're not planning on hanging out with us then. I go to football games to hang out with friends and watch football...not look for fights.

I hope you're not planning on hanging out with us then.  I go to football games to hang out with friends and watch football...not look for fights.

159359[/snapback]

But its not just a fight with a fan of the opposing team....its a fight with ohioians. God knows that more than a few Ohio natives need an ass beating. :devil:

What is wrong with you?

How in the world can you think we are in ANY position to bash Bengals fans? When's the last time we made the playoffs? What's our record?

This week's game isn't a cakewalk, buddy. This is the playoffs. The Bengals are a good team and all you're doing is prodding the bear.

Jeezus. Go play in traffic.

I really don't understand the idea behind going to another site and talking trash.  We don't like it when they do it here.  You reap what you sow.

I have no problem with fans from other teams hanging out here and adding to the community.  But when they start acting like BF, they have to leave.  We've got enough problem kids of our own, thanks very much.

159358[/snapback]

spoken like the true neck you are

Oh well....

I'll be the Bills fan there wearing a Spikes jersey. I'll get yelled/cussed/sh-- thrown at, but I'll be watching my Bills play at stones throw away from where I live. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.

I do agree though. This is going to be one hell of a game. Anything that thinks that this will be easy is obviously a naive homer or just plain ignorant.

What is wrong with you?

How in the world can you think we are in ANY position to bash Bengals fans? When's the last time we made the playoffs? What's our record?

This week's game isn't a cakewalk, buddy. This is the playoffs. The Bengals are a good team and all you're doing is prodding the bear.

Jeezus. Go play in traffic.

159382[/snapback]

Do you honestly think that "prodding the bear" (the internet bungles fans) is going to make the team play better this week. Please!

I really don't understand the idea behind going to another site and talking trash.  We don't like it when they do it here.  You reap what you sow.

I have no problem with fans from other teams hanging out here and adding to the community.  But when they start acting like BF, they have to leave.  We've got enough problem kids of our own, thanks very much.

159358[/snapback]

Amen to that!!!

Really alot of these "guys" here act like stupid spoiled brats and become belligerent if others preach sanity on this board.

Oh well....

I'll be the Bills fan there wearing a Spikes jersey.  I'll get yelled/cussed/sh-- thrown at, but I'll be watching my Bills play at stones throw away from where I live.  I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.

I do agree though.  This is going to be one hell of a game.  Anything that thinks that this will be easy is obviously a naive homer or just plain ignorant.

159387[/snapback]

wait a minute, people actually go to watch the bungles? i thought they one of the fan turnouts in the NFL due to their traditionally awful teams (the second sorriest football franchise)

wait a minute, people actually go to watch the bungles? i thought they one of the fan turnouts in the NFL due to their traditionally awful teams (the second sorriest football franchise)

159406[/snapback]

You'd be right if this were 2001 or 2002. If my memory serves me correctly, they sold out all home games last season and all so far this year except the Giants game.

I could be wrong, but I'm close. Regardless, people are excited in Cincinnati. Most are smart enough to know that a championship isn't going to happen overnight, but they're ALL happier knowing that the Bengals front office is atleast attempting to field a competitive team. So far they've got 14 wins in the last two seasons...think back to the 90's and think of how many seasons it would've taken to accomplish that.

ok... that is true considering that it might have taken them 4 seasons to get 14 wins. I remember being out there back in 99 and the stands were empty. I had cheap seats up and snuck all the way down to the sidelines due to the fact that no one cared

Guest WVUBengal

Just a Bengals fan hoping for a good game(which I think it will be), with no injuries, and I must say your site is good. I just wanted to tell Bills/Sabresfan that many of the threads that you see where we attack Buffalo are in response to Bills fans attacking our city on the bengalszone.com, and also the pre-Marvin Lewis era football. I've been a Bengals fan since I've been a Bengals fan for the past 16 years and you don't have to tell me they used to suck in the 90 and early in the new millenium. Just saying that when someone attacks someone's intellegence, location, etc, it infuriates many. Just wanted to let that out. Plus I have respect for the Bills and the city of Buffalo so just to clear things up.

Just a Bengals fan hoping for a good game(which I think it will be), with no injuries, and I must say your site is good.  I  just wanted to tell Bills/Sabresfan that many of the threads that you see where we attack Buffalo are in response to Bills fans attacking our city on the bengalszone.com, and also the pre-Marvin Lewis era football.  I've been a Bengals fan since I've been a Bengals fan for the past 16 years and you don't have to tell me they used to suck in the 90 and early in the new millenium.  Just saying that when someone attacks someone's intellegence, location, etc, it infuriates many.  Just wanted to let that out.  Plus I have respect for the Bills and the city of Buffalo so just to clear things up.

159527[/snapback]

Appreciate that. Please remember that those chuckleheads are not indicative of all Bills fans. And we went through a spell in the 70's and 80's where we were pretty bad too. Hey, it happens.

Most Bills fans have a healthy respect for the B'gals, and we look forward to a good game this Sunday. But the Bills will win it! :devil::lol: