Is W now vindicated?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything but discussing W's multiple counts of treason and wrecking of the US economy via being the biggest spender since LBJ... and the relentless hypocrisy of those claiming W is somehow responsible for Egypt, even though W and all of his treasonous supporters were 100% for keeping Mubarak...

Anything but discussing W's multiple counts of treason and wrecking of the US economy via being the biggest spender since LBJ... and the relentless hypocrisy of those claiming W is somehow responsible for Egypt, even though W and all of his treasonous supporters were 100% for keeping Mubarak...

But what about the turkey vultures?

I see your mommy let you back on the computer again.

Not anything. Just you.

After getting you to admit that you were in favor of keeping Mubarak while lying and crediting your treasonous porker hero W for Egypt, I can see why you "decidered" to put the sheet back over your face and simply peer at me through the two holes in the sheet...

After getting you to admit that you were in favor of keeping Mubarak while lying and crediting your treasonous porker hero W for Egypt, I can see why you "decidered" to put the sheet back over your face and simply peer at me through the two holes in the sheet...

That made no sense. Really. None at all.

But I have to give you credit for your grammar. You haven't confused "you're" and "your" yet.

So where have you rolled in from? Was this the major topic of converstion at the Jr./Sr. High School cafeteria today? If so say hey to the Chef. I worked with him years ago. As a matter of fact he gave me the recipe for Salisbury Steak and Buttered Noodles. :thumbsup:

LMAO!!!

Why spend time here, then, if you are "too smart to bother" debating anything???

You have a very high level of assmudgeonry. I debate who and when I want. You make outlandish claims and then attempt to get others to debate why they aren't true. You don't get to set the agenda. If you want to start a thread that gets actual debate about the op then start one that people will want to debate. Also, don't ever make claims regarding someone's beliefs or positions unless you can back it up.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I involuntarily switched from cards to cookies about three pages ago.

:lol:

Good one! Reminds me of when I was in high school. The girls code name for having their period was "George" is here. I think "George" actually arrived causing you to toss your cookies.

You have a very high level of assmudgeonry. I debate who and when I want. You make outlandish claims and then attempt to get others to debate why they aren't true. You don't get to set the agenda. If you want to start a thread that gets actual debate about the op then start one that people will want to debate. Also, don't ever make claims regarding someone's beliefs or positions unless you can back it up.

The truth I post is well documented. You hate the truth I post because the truth I post outs you for what you really are...