I Know PPP is Largely Conservative Now

Gene I have to disagree with you I don't see any conservatives on this board- a couple guys with their heads up Ayn Rand's vag, some apologists for corporate criminals, and a few racist warmongering neo-con chicken-hawks with delusions of grandeur but conservatives? I don't think so.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gene I have to disagree with you I don't see any conservatives on this board- a couple guys with their heads up Ayn Rand's vag, some apologists for corporate criminals, and a few racist warmongering neo-con chicken-hawks with delusions of grandeur but conservatives? I don't think so.

Old-school conservatives have gone the way of the dodo. Libertarians come closest, but they're mostly crazy. :)

Again, Gene, the board has stayed right where it is. It has been the long-time leftist wingnuts, and even the center-left people who have run away from the board with their asses on fire.

When I first came here, it was definitely a left-of-center board. However, through consistent, and purposeful demoralizing posts from those on the righter side of things, and, as Nanker has said, political reality, a fire hose has been directed at the sensibilities of the left-leaning on this board since I have been here. :devil:

There are many who deserve congratulations, too many to list here, but I would say the top 5 leftard busters were: Alaska Darin, Magox, LaBillz, Nanker, and the surprise pick: Dev/Null. Dev/Null has been consistent in blowing up leftards, not with rightard hackery, but with common sense, since I have been here. As for myself, the only reason I come here is to start trouble and see what happens. If I have started more trouble for the left, that must mean that starting trouble for them is more fun.

The net result has either been to chase the leftards away, or, to galvanize them into conner-like "grasp any straw, even it makes me look ridiculous, uh, Sarah Palin!" playthings = pBills, ...lybob, buftex.

The fact is that the candidates, Congress, and most importantly, ideas, that they have espoused around here have all schit the bed, except Hillary Clinton(PastaJoe was right, she would have been a much better President than both Obama and McCain).

As far as my political beliefs, I couldn't care less about stem cells. If they help people, great! Now, stop talking about that, and start fixing the damn economy Democrats!

Edited by OCinBuffalo

God, I hope you book a flight where Mohammed Atta is your pilot.

Well that would be weird since he's suppose to be dead, either 9/11/2001 or April 2002 depending on who you believe but it certainly would be exciting.

In either case, Rk just told you to go to Hell. Because that's the only place that would welcome Atta, with his 72 virgins (which look like like Rosie O'Donnell)

Awsome. That's just the kind of civil and respectful progressive rhetoric that is making your movement in Wisconsin so successful. Keep up the good work. The people are behind you. (Granted, they're behind you with cellphone cameras, and posting your nonsense on Youtube, but they're behind you.)

Edited by LABillzFan

Those damn corporatist fat-cats, employing people and providing people the means to buy homes and cars and providng employees health insurance and providing venture capital to foster innovation and paying the large majority of federal taxes...

!@#$ 'em. We'd be better off without 'em.

Awsome. That's just the kind of civil and respectful progressive rhetoric that is making your movement in Wisconsin so successful. Keep up the good work. The people are behind you. (Granted, they're behind you with cellphone cameras, and posting your nonsense on Youtube, but they're behind you.)

Jesus Christ, look who's talking about rhetoric!

Tell everyone for the 500th time about how funny you think it is either that the left does x or is hypocritical about y...

I Know PPP is Largely Conservative Now.

Really? You think maybe the "sane " liberals cant defend that empty suit in the White house anymore might have something to do with not posting here anymore?

Naaaaaa. Cant be. They wouldnt mind getting their ass kicked every day here WRT the issues and the trillions of dollars obama wants to spend. Cripling our country with further debt is a good thing.

Those damn corporatist fat-cats, employing people and providing people the means to buy homes and cars and providng employees health insurance and providing venture capital to foster innovation and paying the large majority of federal taxes...

!@#$ 'em. We'd be better off without 'em.

I begrudge no one who gets rich by making a better product or providing a better service I'm just against fraud or dumping all your negative externalities into the community.

If you can't see the difference between being anti-business and anti-fraud then that says something about you.

I begrudge no one who gets rich by making a better product or providing a better service I'm just against fraud or dumping all your negative externalities into the community.

If you can't see the difference between being anti-business and anti-fraud then that says something about you.

It's funny but the ones who typically can't see the difference are the people on the left.

I Know PPP is Largely Conservative Now.

Really? You think maybe the "sane " liberals cant defend that empty suit in the White house anymore might have something to do with not posting here anymore?

Naaaaaa. Cant be. They wouldnt mind getting their ass kicked every day here WRT the issues and the trillions of dollars obama wants to spend. Cripling our country with further debt is a good thing.

or maybe they got tired of being called morons or idiots or some other slanderous name in lieu of an actual argument. i wasn't here then but defending an incompetent president didn't seem to run you all off.

or maybe they got tired of being called morons or idiots or some other slanderous name in lieu of an actual argument. i wasn't here then but defending an incompetent president didn't seem to run you all off.

1) A lot of the idiots and morons that did defend Bush were run off.

2) A good chunk of the remainder aren't idiots and morons.

3) If you don't like being called an idiot or a moron, don't be an idiot or a moron.

I havent seen you called an idiot or a moron. Wonder why that is? Its because you're not IMO. I dont agree with your politics, or your views on obamacare but you present your arguments pretty damn good.

....so as the other poster said if the left or the right on this board doesnt want to be called an idiot or moron, dont post like one.

But I think you failed to see my point. There were quite a few good liberal posters here prior to obama getting elected, and they admited to voting for him. They, for the most part wernt getting called names. Their gone! My opinon is they left because they cant defend the policys and direction that the current white house resident wants to and has taken this country.