Amazing Race is back!

Just Jack

That is totally bogus, man. They need to have a rule on this show where you can't give away the answers. As you pointed out, if the Cowboys had been in on it like everyone else, they would have easily won this leg. That's crap that you can just cheat legally and get the answer without having to do the work yourself :thumbdown:

And I agree about Kent...holy CRAP this "guy" turns into a bigger B word each week.

Good race, Cowboys....

No doubt who wears the pants in that relationship.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt who wears the pants in that relationship.

I don't seem to remember him being THIS much of a p***y from the last time they ran the race...he's whining about every single little thing!

I don't seem to remember him being THIS much of a p***y from the last time they ran the race...he's whining about every single little thing!

Yeah, he sure is. They even told themselves at the beginning of the leg that they were going to start thinking positive. :rolleyes::lol::doh:

Edited by LanaK6

cowboys were good and likeable. however, they also made a lot of dumb mistakes. always playing catch up.

mall and dad are my favorite right now.

while pink ladies are annoying, they make the show entertaining. im glad they are still around.

Mallory is adorable...

I know what you mean about the pink ladies, and honestly that's how I remembered them from before - entertaining. If Kent would just grow some nuts and quit whining like a B word, maybe I could feel that way again lol.

So glad Kent finally was sent packing, as a result of his own stupidity / brashness. The episode started out with him saying repeatedly that he feels like 'punching someone in the face today.' And in the kitchen challenge, I was so rooting for him to take a first swipe at Big Easy.

Zev and Justin obviously aren't from WNY or NE, from that shovel-out on the Matterhorn. Bad form! Really looked like they would lose after that.

That chocolate gnome challenge was pretty cool. I'd always wondered how they did things like that. The mix-up was a little unclear and I was feeding the dog during that part. Did they settle what happened there? Looked like Big Easy was saying that Vixen took the wrong gnome from the freezer b/c Flight Time had already done a feet section, and she'd been behind b/c she was going slowly and then suddenly she was all caught up. I just wonder if the taxi ride that shouldn't hadn't occurred, would there have been a possible penalty for that? Kind of similar to when the Globetrotters took the wrong bag in Japan, and yet, there was no mention of the malfeasance. They had video to review who took what, right?

So, here in the penultimate airing of AR, I was happy to see the Pinks take their leave, and we now have four teams left that have played well, fought through adversity, and I wouldn't mind seeing win... well, "played well" minus Flight Time's display of his public urination skills.

They weren't very clear about the whole gnome incident. It appeared it wasn't Vixen's fault though. Looks like next week with any luck we get to see Mallory get a Brazilian. :thumbsup::devil:

Edited by WWVaBeach

I was glad to see Kent get sent packing, too...what a douche move to blame Vixin for not reading the clue properly...I think I heard him say, "well YOU read it FIRST!"... :rolleyes:

Good riddance...

They weren't very clear about the whole gnome incident. It appeared it wasn't Vixen's fault though.

Watching it, I was wondering how they were keeping peoples molds straight when everyone was running back and forth to the freezer. In hindsight, they should have either labeled the shelves, or the molds themselves.

Watching it, I was wondering how they were keeping peoples molds straight when everyone was running back and forth to the freezer. In hindsight, they should have either labeled the shelves, or the molds themselves.

Exactly...all they had to do was put their initials on the side of the mold.

I was glad to see Kent get sent packing, too...what a douche move to blame Vixin for not reading the clue properly...I think I heard him say, "well YOU read it FIRST!"... :rolleyes:

Good riddance...

I, for one, didn't think that penalty was nearly enough. Taking a taxi for a couple-mile jaunt while the others playing by the rules have to hoof it through steep terrain should have been an automatic last-place. I did believe that was Kent's intention --- get there via taxi and hope that just one other team is too winded / tired to get there before their 30 minute penalty was up.

Perhaps, to fulfill his wish from earlier in the day, Kent ought to have punched himself in the face.

I, for one, didn't think that penalty was nearly enough. Taking a taxi for a couple-mile jaunt while the others playing by the rules have to hoof it through steep terrain should have been an automatic last-place. I did believe that was Kent's intention --- get there via taxi and hope that just one other team is too winded / tired to get there before their 30 minute penalty was up.

Perhaps, to fulfill his wish from earlier in the day, Kent ought to have punched himself in the face.

I kinda thought they should have gone back to the point they got the clue and re do it on foot. I was scared that 30 minutes wasn't enough to eliminate them.

I'm sure he was doing that on the plane ride back home. Or maybe Vyxsin was doing it for him. ;)

This isn't about the Amazing Race, but... 0-2. :thumbsup:

I know...it's cause of that FARKIN goal keeper on the Bruins...dude doesn't let anything get by. We peppered his ass in OT last night but had nothing to show for it :(

Im not worried yet...this team came back from 0-3 against this same Bruins team last year :D

I think this is the first season they did not have a "figure out the order of the countries" challenge at the end.

Also, is it just me or does evey season the last leg have one cab driver that takes his time, or doesn't know where anything is?

I don't think I would have survived the hot waxing. :lol: when Justin said he was going to punch the woman in the face if they did any more... but he was probably serious. That was a really sucky challenge.

I think this is the first season they did not have a "figure out the order of the countries" challenge at the end.

Also, is it just me or does evey season the last leg have one cab driver that takes his time, or doesn't know where anything is?

To be fair, there's a lot of that happening inside the season as well, not just the finale. If you're playing, the best option would be to first ask how long someone's been a cabbie in the town rather than the standard "do you know where X is?" They will almost never pass up a fare and tell you that they don't know exactly where X is. That dude screwed over Gary & Mallory... they fired out the drinks, then went from first to last because of one (*^*&%^$^#cabbie. How do they not have GPS?!!

I'm cool with who won.. like the 2nd-place team said, they were pretty consistent through-out.

What a great show! Can't wait till it's back on in the fall.

Jen and Keysha(?) had a very good race, never won a leg but never finished very far behind in the pack. And the great thing about this show is the attitudes are completely different from other reality contest shows. Maybe it's the travel that produces this... maybe it's easier to be bitter if you've just been stuck on some island or a mini-mansion waiting to be given a rose. There is real euphoria in travel, it breaks down barriers. It would be easy for Gary & Mal to be bitter about it, but they didn't give up. She was still like a buttercup out there (AJ, I think this is what you meant when you said that once you get to see Jaime vs. Christina or Mallory, the exterior matters but little) and they appreciated the experience to travel around the world with each other (for free!). Nor were the Globetrotters too down about being just a couple of minutes behind. They were all cheering for each other in the closing shot. Hard to find attitudes like that in other games.