Meet Wonder Woman II

Beerball

Very few remakes last more than a season. Hawaii Five O looks like the exception. Bionic Woman didn't even make it through the season, Wonder Woman probably won't either, but I'll still watch it until it gets cancelled.

Much as I love AP, the premise of the show sounds incredibly stupid...which is saying a lot for a super hero story...

• 4 weeks later...

I liked this:

"The Shiny Pants of Freedom will likely be unfamiliar to Wonder Woman purists more accustomed to the Star-Spangled Spanks of yesteryear. But give them a chance. These all-weather bottoms not only offer stylish protection from the elements, but will also provide us with endless excitement in their ongoing battles against the evil Cameltoe of Injustice."

I liked this:

"The Shiny Pants of Freedom will likely be unfamiliar to Wonder Woman purists more accustomed to the Star-Spangled Spanks of yesteryear. But give them a chance. These all-weather bottoms not only offer stylish protection from the elements, but will also provide us with endless excitement in their ongoing battles against the evil Cameltoe of Injustice."

:worthy:

I liked this:

Crap I just spit OJ on my screen and key board ... :lol::lol::lol: that is a very funny comment.

Two things here..

I can just bet my soon to be 10 year old son will make sure we DVR this!!!I am sure i will be happy he is not two years older noights after watchng this

2) That article said this actress is also appearing in a remake of Red Dawn? Can you really improve upon that? I mean, maybe a sequeal with the band in the Free Zone.Wolverines!!!!!!!! :worthy::worthy:

I can not not believe they chose her - she is not good enough to hold Linda Carter's makeup tray. Linda Carter was Miss America and she would not make 10 finalists. Long vinyl pants? She probably does not want to shave her legs. They missed on the article 'Your Everything Guide to Wonder Woman's New Costume' the belt serves to hold in the girdle used to hide fact she does not have abs expected of Wonder Woman. She should try to remake '' Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw " first.

I can not not believe they chose her - she is not good enough to hold Linda Carter's makeup tray. Linda Carter was Miss America and she would not make 10 finalists. Long vinyl pants? She probably does not want to shave her legs. They missed on the article 'Your Everything Guide to Wonder Woman's New Costume' the belt serves to hold in the girdle used to hide fact she does not have abs expected of Wonder Woman. She should try to remake '' Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw " first.

Oh...she's good enough...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://pulsarwallpapers.com/data/media/19/Adrianne-Palicki-1920X1200-34200.jpg&imgrefurl=http://pulsarwallpapers.com/postcard.img50526.html&usg=__lkhFima0h1r6mQES4oT18Q9_6Ro=&h=1200&w=1920&sz=344&hl=en&start=30&zoom=1&tbnid=XR3IrWJJRrewTM:&tbnh=138&tbnw=192&ei=jFCFTd6EB9G9tgeu2cG3Cg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dadrianne%2Bpalicki%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1246%26bih%3D805%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C684&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=507&vpy=446&dur=29&hovh=177&hovw=284&tx=115&ty=58&oei=hlCFTZOqG8OSgQfe6rjcCA&page=2&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:30&biw=1246&bih=805

• 2 weeks later...

Link

'Wonder Woman' Costume Gets an Upgrade

The anger stemmed from Wonder Woman's shiny, rubber-like pants and high heels. It looked like a cheap version of a "sexy" Halloween costume. Fans cried out -- this is no way for a superhero, especially one of the most beloved of all time, to dress.

Better, still not good, but better.

• 1 month later...

It's ok. Adriane will find other avenues to tease us. If she's really going to be in the Red Dawn remake that would be awesome (as long as the remake will be a quality one. Most remakes as we all know can't hold a candle to the original) I honestly don't know how they can equal the original. But with a few good twists here and there and with good dialog and acting...then... we shall see. I just hope bras are in short supply and Adriane's character will have to make due with what she can get her mitts on. It was cold during the original too :devil:

Edited by Pilsner

It's ok. Adriane will find other avenues to tease us. If she's really going to be in the Red Dawn remake that would be awesome (as long as the remake will be a quality one. Most remakes as we all know can't hold a candle to the original) I honestly don't know how they can equal the original. But with a few good twists here and there and with good dialog and acting...then... we shall see. I just hope bras are in short supply and Adriane's character will have to make due with what she can get her mitts on. It was cold during the original too :devil:

So nothing like the original then?

So nothing like the original then?

Shucks, you turned my world upside down :) There was something about the original that was special. Now that you make me think more about it, you're right, not all the acting was superb. I would still like to have the remake have quality acting. I wonder what the plot might be tho? North Korea and Iran invading us? Or will it be more true to the cold war?

Shucks, you turned my world upside down :) There was something about the original that was special. Now that you make me think more about it, you're right, not all the acting was superb. I would still like to have the remake have quality acting. I wonder what the plot might be tho? North Korea and Iran invading us? Or will it be more true to the cold war?

It's going to be as good as the original.

Which ain't saying much. Last I heard the plot was something to do with China.