Meet Wonder Woman II

Beerball

She is a babe...loved her on Friday Night Lighs...I suspect the show will bomb, but it won't be because of AP! :thumbsup:

She also just did an episode for the show I work on and was terrific. She took some risks with the role, which impressed me. Not that my opinion matters in the least, but I had never seen FNL so I wasn't sure what to expect when she was brought in.

I'll be interested to see how the pilot goes. I was hoping Joss Whedon would get to do it. But I guess that dream's over. Something about David E Kelley doing it makes me nervous. Not sure why as I tend to like his writing. It just seems so different from what I associate him with -- which could make it awesome.

She also just did an episode for the show I work on and was terrific. She took some risks with the role, which impressed me. Not that my opinion matters in the least, but I had never seen FNL so I wasn't sure what to expect when she was brought in.

I'll be interested to see how the pilot goes. I was hoping Joss Whedon would get to do it. But I guess that dream's over. Something about David E Kelley doing it makes me nervous. Not sure why as I tend to like his writing. It just seems so different from what I associate him with -- which could make it awesome.

It's a David E Kelley show? That one seems completely out of left field. I bet he finds a way to base the show out of Boston. I might just give it a shot since he's in charge. I can't see it working out though. This doesn't seem like the kind of show that would work in today's tv market.

It's a David E Kelley show? That one seems completely out of left field. I bet he finds a way to base the show out of Boston. I might just give it a shot since he's in charge. I can't see it working out though. This doesn't seem like the kind of show that would work in today's tv market.

Yeah -- I'm not sure if he's just doing the pilot or if he's going to be running the show (though on closer inspection it looks like he will be EPing the show). In fact, IMDB lists it as a TV Movie (rather than a series). I'm not sure why. I'm pretty sure the new series is going to take place in LA. At least that was what I heard the other day from some folks who read it (I haven't).

But there's no question that Kelley writes excellent female characters -- so it's not a stretch to imagine that he could end up doing something really awesome with this. The director is the exec producer from FNL's too.

Edited by tgreg99

If the stimulus bill "created or saved" hundreds of thousands of jobs, then we can safely call that a strike "for more money".

I'm just a writer -- you know I don't get involved in the PPP world. I got tired of getting beat down by you :D

But ... yes ... ?

She is a babe...loved her on Friday Night Lighs...I suspect the show will bomb, but it won't be because of AP! :thumbsup:

I'll second that motion. Adrianne is a babe and a half. If her show bombs I hope she gets another shot at stardom. She's hot as hellz.

She was great in Friday Night Lights.

Edited by Pilsner

Very few remakes last more than a season. Hawaii Five O looks like the exception. Bionic Woman didn't even make it through the season, Wonder Woman probably won't either, but I'll still watch it until it gets cancelled.