Time to root for the Dolphins

KurtGodel77

Much as I'd love for Miami to beat NE, I just can't see it happening.  The good news is that the Steelers have not been impressive of late.  The look like they peaked several weeks ago, and if Buffalo can give a good effort, cutting down on early mistakes, I think they are beatable  even if they have something at state in the final game.

Hold off on that until Burress comes back. The Steelers barely have any WR's and losing Burress was a big blow.

And as for the Miami-Pats game, I like the fact that it's on a Monday Night, in Miami. I hope for a hard-fought contest lasting into the wee hours. Then the Pats have a short week and have to travel to Jersey to face the Jets. Not a good set-up for them, although I don't know if I want the Jets to win.

Hold off on that until Burress comes back.  The Steelers barely have any WR's and losing Burress was a big blow. 

And as for the Miami-Pats game, I like the fact that it's on a Monday Night, in Miami.  I hope for a hard-fought contest lasting into the wee hours.  Then the Pats have a short week and have to travel to Jersey to face the Jets.  Not a good set-up for them, although I don't know if I want the Jets to win.

159285[/snapback]

If you want the Bills to make the playoffs, it's pretty clear you don't want the Jets to win.