Brian Cox may join Dolphins staff....

cage

I miss the days of Brian Cox giving us the finger as he walked out of the tunnel at the Ralph...the rivalry hasn't been worth a crap in forever. But guys like Cox and Louis Oliver were a lot of fun to hate...

I miss the days of Brian Cox giving us the finger as he walked out of the tunnel at the Ralph...the rivalry hasn't been worth a crap in forever. But guys like Cox and Louis Oliver were a lot of fun to hate...

Remember Steve Taskers last game? Oh, god, the memories. What Bills football used to be....

Those were the days. I miss that time too. Really got my heart pumping seeing the Bills beat the likes of them.

Remember Steve Taskers last game? Oh, god, the memories. What Bills football used to be....

yes ,but do you? TASKER 'S last game was against PACKERS.he got throwout in the beginning for touching a ref.

well now when the fins owner tells SPARANO to sit and spin he'll know where to go .

yes ,but do you? TASKER 'S last game was against PACKERS.he got throwout in the beginning for touching a ref.

well now when the fins owner tells SPARANO to sit and spin he'll know where to go .

No way? I swore it was him getting ejected at a Fins game???