Survivor: Redemption Island

ajzepp

I was warmed up to Natalie last night. That's a nice yellow bikini.... I was a little worried when she lost their lead in the immunity challenge. But, then again, her part with opening the locks was a matter of pure luck.

Matt was totally blind-sided last night. Looks like the orange tribe is content to ride on Rob's coat-tails. Flubber-t*ts used her idol last night, so unless Phil goes totally wacko (this is entirely possible!) she's next on Rob's hit list.

But the most important development of the night happened in the other camp, as the hairy farmer guy found the idol even before Russell spent a lot of capital denying that he stole the clue. With HFG having the idol and if the others find out Russell tried to screw them, I think they may pick off the biggest target first. And I think they may lose immunity on purpose just to do it. The next-week teaser featured one of Russell's girls saying 'this is going to be the biggest blind-side in the history of Survivor!' Just wondering what that means --- if that group of three is so cocky when they don't even have the idol, or if Russell's girls are going to blindside him. The latter would be totally awesome.

Just waiting to see what the parameters are for Redemption Island. Several of them have said they might actually prefer to be there, but I really think they're talking out of their *s. They have no idea what it's going to be. Your situation might come more into play especially as it gets further along in the game. Imagine, after a merge, it's still in play and Rob forms an alliance to send Russell there, then elects to go there himself to knock Russell out, then only has to go against the weaker players the others send packing.

As I wrote upthread, it's been a long time since I watched more than one episode per season when nothing else was on. It may be cast-contingent, but I think it's now in the guilty pleasure category. Same goes for Amazing Race.

How pathetic was Russell's bloc in pretending that they had the idol? The first part of the prediction proved correct, after a little bit of stutter. They tried to turn Leatherface McClose-eyes.

At tribal, the larger group turned in one of the dumbest votes I've ever seen. If you're going to be a bloc, then act as a friggin' bloc. They didn't have their **** together --- half voted for loud-mouth Stephanie, half voted for Russell... and it very nearly cost Ralph. If my math is correct, Leatherface McClose-eyes didn't vote for Ralph; you could see the 'Oh ****!' look on Stephanie's face before the second vote. Wouldn't be very surprised if they don't throw the next immunity challenge just to get rid of her mouth too. They'd still be equal #s at the merge, and it's not like she'll ever be on their side, and most not after a merge.

The Redemption Island challenge was pretty weak, but also presented another turn when they lied about who went home for good. Matt vs. Russell. We'll see if Russell's forecast of RI not being a terribly bad place to be comes to fruition for him.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that man-faced B word catches some Nicaraguan disease that causes her to grow two more penises in addition to the one she already has....she had a chance to make a move that would have been remembered for a long time, but instead she turned coward just like the rest of her little alliance. How am I supposed to enjoy this show without my boy Russell stirring up all sorts of you know what?? I'm pissed man...

Thank God for redemption island...Matty isn't long for that place.

I hope that man-faced B word catches some Nicaraguan disease that causes her to grow two more penises in addition to the one she already has....she had a chance to make a move that would have been remembered for a long time, but instead she turned coward just like the rest of her little alliance. How am I supposed to enjoy this show without my boy Russell stirring up all sorts of you know what?? I'm pissed man...

I'm a huge fan of Russel too and thought the older chick made a poor choice overall. BUT I love how Rob is playing so I'm not too broken up about Russel going home (I don't think he can beat Matt in a challenge).

I'm a huge fan of Russel too and thought the older chick made a poor choice overall. BUT I love how Rob is playing so I'm not too broken up about Russel going home (I don't think he can beat Matt in a challenge).

Yep, I agree man....as long as one of them is still on the show, it'll hold my interest. I'm also hoping that russell can kick some arse on redemption island, but if his staying time on the show comes down to whether he can make a stick with some shoelaces, I dunno...lol

I don't need to see Russell's chigger-infested underarms a bit longer. He was undone by his own actions, both so far here (stealing the idol clue) and on past seasons.

If he were going to play differently this time, as he claimed, that would've required him to play differently. So far all he's done is get in bad right from the get-go with the guys of the tribe. A winning strategy might've been him approaching the guys, and saying that he's changing his game b/c it didn't work twice previous. 'I've been here before. Rob's been here before and he's great at immunity events, you seen it every time he's been on the show. We need to keep this core group of able guys to win tribe immunity events. If we don't keep this core, we're going to get picked off by Rob every time, guaranteed. We'll pick off the girls as we need to. I'll do my part to help keep us all here through probably 8... 9... maybe 10 vote-offs. Then we go into the merge strong.'

He did not use the fear of Rob to any degree.

He needed to be the quarterback, but again, he was a conniving little bit--.

I wonder what's going to happen when the orange team sees Russell out. Maybe they decide they don't need Rob as much now to counteract Russell. There were portents of this in the sneak peak.

Edited by UConn James

How pathetic was Russell's bloc in pretending that they had the idol? The first part of the prediction proved correct, after a little bit of stutter. They tried to turn Leatherface McClose-eyes.

At tribal, the larger group turned in one of the dumbest votes I've ever seen. If you're going to be a bloc, then act as a friggin' bloc. They didn't have their **** together --- half voted for loud-mouth Stephanie, half voted for Russell... and it very nearly cost Ralph. If my math is correct, Leatherface McClose-eyes didn't vote for Ralph; you could see the 'Oh ****!' look on Stephanie's face before the second vote. Wouldn't be very surprised if they don't throw the next immunity challenge just to get rid of her mouth too. They'd still be equal #s at the merge, and it's not like she'll ever be on their side, and most not after a merge.

The Redemption Island challenge was pretty weak, but also presented another turn when they lied about who went home for good. Matt vs. Russell. We'll see if Russell's forecast of RI not being a terribly bad place to be comes to fruition for him.

Yeah I was wondering why they didn't show the fake idol to the girl they were courting to join their side or give it to her as a sign of faith that they wanted to keep her. Ralph is playing a smart game but I think it will eventually catch up with him as don't think he's playing the best social game in pissing off Russell/Stephanie.

Yeah I was wondering why they didn't show the fake idol to the girl they were courting to join their side or give it to her as a sign of faith that they wanted to keep her. Ralph is playing a smart game but I think it will eventually catch up with him as don't think he's playing the best social game in pissing off Russell/Stephanie.

I appreciated it when Jeff translated whenver Ralph tried to speak at tribal.

:lol: That's Hilarious!

I was pissed when she/he/it didn't do what she/he/it said she/he/it was gonna do. :angry: If there really is redemption the wrath of Russell will be felt.

:lol: That's Hilarious!

I was pissed when she/he/it didn't do what she/he/it said she/he/it was gonna do. :angry: If there really is redemption the wrath of Russell will be felt.

Damn right brother! I hope all those punkbitches get voted off...I was disgusted that they intentionally threw a competition, especially at this point in the game. Hopefully Russell will be the king of redemption island for weeks to come, and Rob will keep things interesting in his tribe. I just hate when people take the loser mentality or the easy way out, and throwing a comp to get rid of russell showed what kind of losers they are.

Pretty damn ugly.... but I noticed she does have a nice rack for a hag.

...she probably has a few more peckers hiding in there, too

Wow. I think her body is almost as ugly as her face. All muscular.blech. I can't put my finger on it but she really is odd looking. Almost alien like. Or maybe she looks like some kind of super villain you see in a super hero movie. Whatever the case she is unpleasant and uneasy on the eyes. As cruel as it sounds, I hope she gets voted off soon because of this.

:rolleyes: They did EXACTLY the right thing. Ralph hasn't told anyone he has the idol, so as far as they knew Russel had it. In order to make sure the idol wasn't a factor, they split their vote. By doing so, they guaranteed things went their way. Ralph was never in danger as long as they all stuck to the plan, which they did.

I love Russell and I'm pissed to see him go. I think it would have been amazing if that lady had turned. That said, these guys did the right thing. They got rid of their biggest threat and can now play the game however they want...and have a couple sacrificial lambs to boot.

However, how stupid do you have to be to throw a challenge? Why not just wait until you get there naturally? It's not like they are that much better than the other tribe! These people over-think themselves into stupidity.

:rolleyes: They did EXACTLY the right thing. Ralph hasn't told anyone he has the idol, so as far as they knew Russel had it. In order to make sure the idol wasn't a factor, they split their vote. By doing so, they guaranteed things went their way. Ralph was never in danger as long as they all stuck to the plan, which they did.

I love Russell and I'm pissed to see him go. I think it would have been amazing if that lady had turned. That said, these guys did the right thing. They got rid of their biggest threat and can now play the game however they want...and have a couple sacrificial lambs to boot.

However, how stupid do you have to be to throw a challenge? Why not just wait until you get there naturally? It's not like they are that much better than the other tribe! These people over-think themselves into stupidity.

Exactly. One of the golden rules of Survivor is NEVER EVER throw a challenge. This is a tribe full of idiots, and though I haven't seen any spoilers, I highly doubt that any of the alliance of 6 will be there at the end.

That's right, Faustus. Considering that the other 5 don't know Ralph has the idol. Thanks for clearing that up.

Pretty damn...

I seem to remember a few thrown challenges in the first couple-few seasons.

It's a strategy. They could've waited around for Russell to, as far as they know, get the idol and start picking them off one-by-one. They took the bull by the horns. And so far, at least, it's going their way. Alliances play both ways. Russell could've played it as I wrote upthread and there'd've been a good chance he doesn't go home this early. He chose to play the game the same way, so these guys know what's coming and decided to take initiative and get rid of their cancer.

You may like Russell. But it was his strategy (and lying about the clue was a bad move) that got him booted. Looked like Rob is going with the same tack, finding the clue in the chair. We'll see how it pays off for him. The preview had the sound that something's going to backfire on him. Imagine that, tho.... Say Russell beats Matt at Redemption Island, then Rob is voted off by orange.

Also, (I said it's been awhile) I wasn't aware there were multiple hidden idols available. Is it that each time an idol is played at council, it's rehidden in that team's camp?

That's right, Faustus. Considering that the other 5 don't know Ralph has the idol. Thanks for clearing that up.

I seem to remember a few thrown challenges in the first couple-few seasons.

It's a strategy. They could've waited around for Russell to, as far as they know, get the idol and start picking them off one-by-one. They took the bull by the horns. And so far, at least, it's going their way. Alliances play both ways. Russell could've played it as I wrote upthread and there'd've been a good chance he doesn't go home this early. He chose to play the game the same way, so these guys know what's coming and decided to take initiative and get rid of their cancer.

You may like Russell. But it was his strategy (and lying about the clue was a bad move) that got him booted. Looked like Rob is going with the same tack, finding the clue in the chair. We'll see how it pays off for him. The preview had the sound that something's going to backfire on him. Imagine that, tho.... Say Russell beats Matt at Redemption Island, then Rob is voted off by orange.

Also, (I said it's been awhile) I wasn't aware there were multiple hidden idols available. Is it that each time an idol is played at council, it's rehidden in that team's camp?

Not everyone feels as I do, of course, but I strongly believe that you keep your tribe as strong as possible until the merge. Reason being, original tribe loyalties tend to continue to exist beyond the merge, and if the other tribe has the numbers advantage, you're facing an uphill battle. So aside from the fact that I'm pissed about Russell being voted off from a fan standpoint, I just think it was asinine to do it at this point in the game when you barely have an advantage over the other tribe. They had won the first two immunity challenges and they very well could have won the third. Russell is still just one player, and they would have had plenty of time to vote him off later on.

And yeah, if memory serves they plant a new idol as soon as one of them gets put into play. Russell not only became the first player to ever find one without the benefit of a single clue, he repeated that feat a second and third time within the same season. His first season was a thing of beauty...the guy played one of the best games ever, but the jury pussied out and gave the money to a coattail riding bimbo.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

RUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:cry: