Survivor: Redemption Island

ajzepp

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched this series in a while, but there I was....

For someone claiming to be a former special agent, Phillip certainly left nothing on the table in the secrets department. CRAZY. Does he think anyone is going to tell him anything from that moment on?

Natalie is hot.

I haven't watched this series in a while, but there I was....

For someone claiming to be a former special agent, Phillip certainly left nothing on the table in the secrets department. CRAZY. Does he think anyone is going to tell him anything from that moment on?

Natalie is hot.

LOL, that dude just brought the entire thing down in one tribal council...I was dying laughing!

Natalie is SUPER hot! :devil:

Yep, there are a couple of hotties on this season :thumbsup:

hahaha, worst alliance in the HISTORY of reality TV on display at tribal council tonight :lol:

I love it how the 2 idiot broads (Faketits McGee and Francesca) felt like they were stuck in an alliance with Phil the moron. Last time i checked, they could have easily turned on him and tried to assimilate with the rest of the tribe. Not to mention they played their hand way too early. They were in a lose-lose situation. Vote off Natalie and you've gotta deal with a pissed off Rob who still has an alliance of 5 vs your 3. Vote off Rob and that tribe would have lost every challenge from here on out.

Maybe its just me, but the past few seasons have been filled with idiots, and people who think they are much smarter than they really are (case in point: Brenda from last season). Russell will be in the finals again this year.

I love it how the 2 idiot broads (Faketits McGee and Francesca) felt like they were stuck in an alliance with Phil the moron. Last time i checked, they could have easily turned on him and tried to assimilate with the rest of the tribe. Not to mention they played their hand way too early. They were in a lose-lose situation. Vote off Natalie and you've gotta deal with a pissed off Rob who still has an alliance of 5 vs your 3. Vote off Rob and that tribe would have lost every challenge from here on out.

Maybe its just me, but the past few seasons have been filled with idiots, and people who think they are much smarter than they really are (case in point: Brenda from last season). Russell will be in the finals again this year.

Why the hurry with these people to tell they have the idol? I don't get it. She seems to fancy herself as a master strategist but made one of the worst moves in Survivor history by telling the Fed agent lol

So true...these people think they are outsmarting everyone else, when the fact of the matter is that they are digging their own graves. I thought it was brilliant when Rob made the offer of safety if she gave him the idol...that was the equivalent of getting a free shot downfield after you know the defense jumped offsides. No risk, all reward. But for fux sake, anyone who watches these shows where your peers vote you off knows damn well that you NEVER make an aggressive play right off the bat. You gotta chill out and let the game develop a bit. She was smart enough to be only the 2nd person to find an immunity idol without as much as a single clue, but as Dante pointed out, her need to blab about it and show it off was just plain idiotic! It's like playing poker and getting excited about being dealt a strong pocket pair, and then feeling the need to tell your opponents about the hand while it's still in play...stupid!! :wallbash:

Oh well...lol...at least it appears there are some folks on here this season that will make things interesting. I'm curious to see how redemption island plays out.

Why the hurry with these people to tell they have the idol? I don't get it. She seems to fancy herself as a master strategist but made one of the worst moves in Survivor history by telling the "Fed agent" lol

Fixed

That had to be the best opening night for Survivor in a looong time.

Fixed

That had to be the best opening night for Survivor in a looong time.

They did a great job with the casting. Based on the preview for next week, that country boy sasquatch is about to go apeshit on someone, so we've really got some folks on here who will stir it up.

Also, what do you guys think the strategy should be with regard to redemption island? Part of me actually thinks it might be advantageous for someone like Russell to get exiled there. Depending on WHEN they bring you back into the game, it could be a great option for someone.

She was smart enough to be only the 2nd person to find an immunity idol without as much as a single clue, but as Dante pointed out, her need to blab about it and show it off was just plain idiotic! It's like playing poker and getting excited about being dealt a strong pocket pair, and then feeling the need to tell your opponents about the hand while it's still in play...stupid!! :wallbash:

Actually, I didn't think it was too bad of a strategy given what she was working with. Francesca wasn't giving in about Natalie and the idiot wouldn't listen to anything anyone was saying. Because it was 5 on 3, the only way she was going to get them to vote with her was to tell them about the idol and then try to figure out who the 5 were voting for, use the idol, and have their three votes count toward who they wanted.

The biggest problem is her partners are idiots. The ONLY move in that situation was to vote off Rob. You have to get rid of not only the best player, but the leader of your opposition. Francesca wanted to get rid of Natalie for no apparent reason (jealous?)so she was screwing up the vote. I won't even go into the "Fed".

If she could have gotten those two in line, it could have been a Russel type move. Instead it turned into an embarrassment and she's almost definitely gone the next time they go to tribal.

Edited by Faustus

You people need to get real lives.

Dude, I spend my days caring for the ill and promoting all sorts of healthy goodness across America. I deserve EVERY fuggin guilty pleasure in which I partake. :nana:

Actually, I didn't think it was too bad of a strategy given what she was working with. Francesca wasn't giving in about Natalie and the idiot wouldn't listen to anything anyone was saying. Because it was 5 on 3, the only way she was going to get them to vote with her was to tell them about the idol and then try to figure out who the 5 were voting for, use the idol, and have their three votes count toward who they wanted.

The biggest problem is her partners are idiots. The ONLY move in that situation was to vote off Rob. You have to get rid of not only the best player, but the leader of your opposition. Francesca wanted to get rid of Natalie for no apparent reason (jealous?)so she was screwing up the vote. I won't even go into the "Fed".

If she could have gotten those two in line, it could have been a Russel type move. Instead it turned into an embarrassment and she's almost definitely gone the next time they go to tribal.

If they voted Rob off, that tribe would have not won a single challenge. That tribe is so disjointed and Rob's the only thing holding everything together. It is funny how the girls follow him around like a high school clique following the star QB.

If they voted Rob off, that tribe would have not won a single challenge. That tribe is so disjointed and Rob's the only thing holding everything together. It is funny how the girls follow him around like a high school clique following the star QB.

:rolleyes: He's probably going to get them all on his side and then pick them off one by one. :lol:

Also, what do you guys think the strategy should be with regard to redemption island? Part of me actually thinks it might be advantageous for someone like Russell to get exiled there. Depending on WHEN they bring you back into the game, it could be a great option for someone.

I like it. I think the redemption island person would come back at the merge or shortly after.