TSW BIG BOARD --- A Game: RD#1

Astrobot

Copy my post and paste it into your post.

Move one player up or down 3 spots. Leave the original numbers.

(Some players are not listed, such as most running backs and WR's)

TSW Big Board

ROUND ONE

1. --Marcel Dareus DT Alabama Bills should take Dareus over Bowers as a better all round fit and because hell be on the field for 3 downs,

2. --Nick Fairley DT Auburn A tad overrated, better in a 4-3, not a nose tackle per se, but surely a consensus top 5 for Bills, imagine Fairley, Troup, Williams in a rotation at DT

6. --DaQuan Bowers DE Clemson One year of great production slips him to here on the Nix-O-Meter. One season wonders drop, especially after Maybin. Sources confirmed that DaQuan Bowers/DE/Clemson underwent minor knee surgery in January to repair an injured meniscus: www.draftinsider.net

3. --Patrick Peterson CB LSU The Best CB in several seasons…most include Revis in that assessment, Listed as Safety at some sites but makes the better CB, great size for our divisions WRs, KR as well better than Dez Bryants numbers, able to track and break with the routes of the best WRs in the NFL (esp the AFC East). He also possesses outstanding ball-skills. He combines soft hands with a high-level football IQ to make a devastating break on the ball. Run support tackling is a flaw

4. --Robert Quinn OLB North Carolina Huge risk-reward pick that could change Bills fortunes, a humble, chiseled powerhouse, the sky is the limitnot sure if this chance is what Nix-Gailey would take

5. --Cameron Jordan DE California Jordan is versatile enough to play anywhere on the line and is a good player-- size, quickness, motor are all there, virtually unblockable with varied pass rush moves

7. --Von Miller LB Texas A & M Doesnt have Ideal size, but rare explosion. 4 tackles, 2 for loss at the Senior Bowl under Bills coaching. 27.5 sacks in two seasons. A film rat, Ive watched Clay Matthews. I like the way Ray Lewis plays. I like the way John Abraham plays, said Miller. I had a coach that coached Derrick Thomas, when he was in college and he said I played similar to him. Von Miller could fit in any defense, Gailey said, calling him explosive.

8. --Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska Amukamara might be a better Safety than a CB, but we could use either so its a moot point. Lack of speed (likely slower than 4.4, more like 4.5) -- proposing the idea that he might be an ideal candidate to make the move to free safety at the next level. well-rounded, solid prospect but lacks the elite athletic abilities of typical shutdown corners. He may eventually need to move to safet

9. --Martez Wilson ILB Illinois Physical, athletic, would make ideal complement to Poz, more scheme flexible than anyone we have at LB---ILB, Sam, Blitzer

10. --Cam Newton QB Auburn Raw, physical, great presence, a weapon with through the roof talent, especially with Spiller-Jackson-Parrish-Evans-Johnson. Media raved about his arm strength, smoothness, accuracy, and timing, as well as eloquence and humor. Things you need in Buffalo.

11. --A.J. Green WR Georgia Will be a true #1 receiver, will beat Crabtrees numbers in Year One (55 catches 741 yards and six TDs.), Ranked #1 on some Big Boards but drops to here on a Bills Board as less relative impact to the team we have

12. --Aldon Smith OLB Missouri Pierre-Paul-like but actually had more production.

13. --Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin #1 OT looked the best to me better than Sherrod--at the Senior Bowl; likely the missing link for the O-Line? Could be best RT in the NFL or one of best LTs in time.

14. --Julio Jones WR Alabama Greg Gabriel National Football Post prefers him over Green, and reliable route runner with great size, but he lacks the extra gear necessary to be a serious threat down the field. Additionally, his hands are somewhat inconsistent, especially compared to Green. Hes been banged up lots; could he ever get through 19 games?

15. --Jimmy Smith CB Colorado This is Smiths pre-combine spot; should drift into top 10 afterwards

16. --Brandon Harris CB Miami U Comparisons to Darrelle Revis have been made, but Im skeptical. Still Top 15 player

17. --Derrick Sherrod OT Mississippi State Was above average at the Senior Bowl; I liked Carimi better because his weakness can be remediated at the gym

18. --Mark Ingram RB Alabama Want a Heisman-winner at a loaded skill position?

19. --Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue Comparisons to Chris Long of the Rams, could dominate in 2-3 years

20. --Jonathan Baldwin WR Pittsburgh Wannstedt-scouted and signed; compared to Dwayne Bowes skills, would be red zone threat

21. --Anthony Castonzo OT Boston College Above average RT prospect, but hasnt done well against speedy guys like Moch and Friday

22. --Justin Houston OLB Georgia Better acceleration and sideline to sideline speed than Poz, just as productive in college, right-sized

23. --J.J. Watt DE Wisconsin I see Watt as Kerrigan with less upside. Added Mayock, Hes a beast. Hes a first-round pick. Mayock says he just finished watching tape on Watt, and ranked the onetime Central Michigan tight end as the premier 3-4 defensive end in the 2011 class. Cals Cameron Jordan and Ohio States Cameron Heyward are second and third, respectively.

24. --Kyle Rudolph TE Notre Dame Jason Witten type, injury concerns drop him to here, tight end who only caught 3 TDs last year.

Edited by Talley56

TSW Big Board

ROUND ONE

1. --Marcel Dareus DT Alabama Bills should take Dareus over Bowers as a better all round fit and because he’ll be on the field for 3 downs,

2. --Nick Fairley DT Auburn A tad overrated, better in a 4-3, not a nose tackle per se, but surely a consensus top 5 for Bills, imagine Fairley, Troup, Williams in a rotation at DT

4. --Robert Quinn OLB North Carolina Huge risk-reward pick that could change Bills’ fortunes, a humble, chiseled powerhouse, the sky is the limit—not sure if this chance is what Nix-Gailey would take

5. --Cameron Jordan DE California Jordan is versatile enough to play anywhere on the line and is a good player-- size, quickness, motor are all there, virtually unblockable with varied pass rush moves

6. --Da’Quan Bowers DE Clemson One year of great production slips him to here on the Nix-O-Meter. One season wonders drop, especially after Maybin. Sources confirmed that DaQuan Bowers/DE/Clemson underwent minor knee surgery in January to repair an injured meniscus: www.draftinsider.net

3. --Patrick Peterson CB LSU The Best CB in several seasons…most include Revis in that assessment, Listed as Safety at some sites but makes the better CB, great size for our division’s WR’s, KR as well –better than Dez Bryant’s numbers, able to track and break with the routes of the best WRs in the NFL (esp the AFC East). He also possesses outstanding ball-skills. He combines soft hands with a high-level football IQ to make a devastating break on the ball. Run support tackling is a flaw

7. --Von Miller LB Texas A & M Doesn’t have Ideal size, but rare explosion. 4 tackles, 2 for loss at the Senior Bowl under Bills coaching. 27.5 sacks in two seasons. A film rat, ““I’ve watched Clay Matthews. I like the way Ray Lewis plays. I like the way John Abraham plays,” said Miller. “I had a coach that coached Derrick Thomas, when he was in college and he said I played similar to him.” “Von Miller could fit in any defense,” Gailey said, calling him “explosive”.

8. --Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska Amukamara might be a better Safety than a CB, but we could use either so it’s a moot point. Lack of speed (likely slower than 4.4, more like 4.5) -- proposing the idea that he might be an ideal candidate to make the move to free safety at the next level. well-rounded, solid prospect but lacks the elite athletic abilities of typical shutdown corners. He may eventually need to move to safet

9. --Martez Wilson ILB Illinois Physical, athletic, would make ideal complement to Poz, more scheme flexible than anyone we have at LB---ILB, Sam, Blitzer

10. --Cam Newton QB Auburn Raw, physical, great presence, a weapon with through the roof talent, especially with Spiller-Jackson-Parrish-Evans-Johnson. Media raved about his arm strength, smoothness, accuracy, and timing, as well as eloquence and humor. Things you need in Buffalo.

11. --A.J. Green WR Georgia Will be a true #1 receiver, will beat Crabtree’s numbers in Year One (55 catches 741 yards and six TD’s.), Ranked #1 on some Big Boards but drops to here on a Bills Board as less relative impact to the team we have

12. --Aldon Smith OLB Missouri Pierre-Paul-like but actually had more production.

13. --Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin #1 OT looked the best to me –better than Sherrod--at the Senior Bowl; likely the missing link for the O-Line? Could be best RT in the NFL or one of best LT’s in time.

14. --Julio Jones WR Alabama Greg Gabriel National Football Post prefers him over Green, and reliable route runner with great size, but he lacks the extra gear necessary to be a serious threat down the field. Additionally, his hands are somewhat inconsistent, especially compared to Green. He’s been banged up lots; could he ever get through 19 games?

15. --Jimmy Smith CB Colorado This is Smith’s pre-combine spot; should drift into top 10 afterwards

16. --Brandon Harris CB Miami U Comparisons to Darrelle Revis have been made, but I’m skeptical. Still Top 15 player

17. --Derrick Sherrod OT Mississippi State Was above average at the Senior Bowl; I liked Carimi better because his weakness can be remediated at the gym

19. --Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue Comparisons to Chris Long of the Rams, could dominate in 2-3 years

20. --Jonathan Baldwin WR Pittsburgh Wannstedt-scouted and signed; compared to Dwayne Bowe’s skills, would be red zone threat

21. --Anthony Castonzo OT Boston College Above average RT prospect, but hasn’t done well against speedy guys like Moch and Friday

22. --Justin Houston OLB Georgia Better acceleration and sideline to sideline speed than Poz, just as productive in college, right-sized

23. --J.J. Watt DE Wisconsin I see Watt as Kerrigan with less upside. Added Mayock, “He’s a beast. He’s a first-round pick.” Mayock says he just finished watching tape on Watt, and ranked the onetime Central Michigan tight end as the premier 3-4 defensive end in the 2011 class. Cal’s Cameron Jordan and Ohio State’s Cameron Heyward are second and third, respectively.

24. --Kyle Rudolph TE Notre Dame Jason Witten type, injury concerns drop him to here, tight end who only caught 3 TDs last year.

TSW Big Board

ROUND ONE

1. --Marcel Dareus DT Alabama Bills should take Dareus over Bowers as a better all round fit and because he’ll be on the field for 3 downs,

6. --Da’Quan Bowers DE Clemson One year of great production slips him to here on the Nix-O-Meter. One season wonders drop, especially after Maybin. Sources confirmed that DaQuan Bowers/DE/Clemson underwent minor knee surgery in January to repair an injured meniscus: www.draftinsider.net

3. --Patrick Peterson CB LSU The Best CB in several seasons…most include Revis in that assessment, Listed as Safety at some sites but makes the better CB, great size for our division’s WR’s, KR as well –better than Dez Bryant’s numbers, able to track and break with the routes of the best WRs in the NFL (esp the AFC East). He also possesses outstanding ball-skills. He combines soft hands with a high-level football IQ to make a devastating break on the ball. Run support tackling is a flaw

4. --Robert Quinn OLB North Carolina Huge risk-reward pick that could change Bills’ fortunes, a humble, chiseled powerhouse, the sky is the limit—not sure if this chance is what Nix-Gailey would take

7. --Von Miller LB Texas A & M Doesn’t have Ideal size, but rare explosion. 4 tackles, 2 for loss at the Senior Bowl under Bills coaching. 27.5 sacks in two seasons. A film rat, ““I’ve watched Clay Matthews. I like the way Ray Lewis plays. I like the way John Abraham plays,” said Miller. “I had a coach that coached Derrick Thomas, when he was in college and he said I played similar to him.” “Von Miller could fit in any defense,” Gailey said, calling him “explosive”.

7A. --Blaine Gabbert QB Missouri I am inserting him in beginning at 7 because San Francisco drafts 7th, and DraftTek has him going there fairly often in their weekly drafts. I think he’s RD1; However, I hope he’s not a Bills selection in RD1, He's more pro-set ready than Newton, a tough competitor with a strong arm. His long ball has been questioned, but mobility, field presence, and heart are there.

8. --Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska Amukamara might be a better Safety than a CB, but we could use either so it’s a moot point. Lack of speed (likely slower than 4.4, more like 4.5) -- proposing the idea that he might be an ideal candidate to make the move to free safety at the next level. well-rounded, solid prospect but lacks the elite athletic abilities of typical shutdown corners. He may eventually need to move to safet

11. --A.J. Green WR Georgia Will be a true #1 receiver, will beat Crabtree’s numbers in Year One (55 catches 741 yards and six TD’s.), Ranked #1 on some Big Boards but drops to here on a Bills Board as less relative impact to the team we have

13. --Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin #1 OT looked the best to me –better than Sherrod--at the Senior Bowl; likely the missing link for the O-Line? Could be best RT in the NFL or one of best LT’s in time.

14. --Julio Jones WR Alabama Greg Gabriel National Football Post prefers him over Green, and reliable route runner with great size, but he lacks the extra gear necessary to be a serious threat down the field. Additionally, his hands are somewhat inconsistent, especially compared to Green. He’s been banged up lots; could he ever get through 19 games?

15. --Jimmy Smith CB Colorado This is Smith’s pre-combine spot; should drift into top 10 afterwards

16. --Brandon Harris CB Miami U Comparisons to Darrelle Revis have been made, but I’m skeptical. Still Top 15 player

20. --Jonathan Baldwin WR Pittsburgh Wannstedt-scouted and signed; compared to Dwayne Bowe’s skills, would be red zone threat

21. --Anthony Castonzo OT Boston College Above average RT prospect, but hasn’t done well against speedy guys like Moch and Friday

23. --J.J. Watt DE Wisconsin I see Watt as Kerrigan with less upside. Added Mayock, “He’s a beast. He’s a first-round pick.” Mayock says he just finished watching tape on Watt, and ranked the onetime Central Michigan tight end as the premier 3-4 defensive end in the 2011 class. Cal’s Cameron Jordan and Ohio State’s Cameron Heyward are second and third, respectively.

7A. --Blaine Gabbert QB Missouri I am inserting him in beginning at 7 because San Francisco drafts 7th, and DraftTek has him going there fairly often in their weekly drafts. I think he’s RD1; However, I hope he’s not a Bills selection in RD1, He's more pro-set ready than Newton, a tough competitor with a strong arm. His long ball has been questioned, but mobility, field presence, and heart are there.

AJ Green might be the safest pick career wise of any player listed above.

Edited by jboyst62