TSW BIG BOARD --- A Game: RD#1

Astrobot

Copy my post and paste it into your post.

Move one player up or down 3 spots. Leave the original numbers.

(Some players are not listed, such as most running backs and WR's)

TSW Big Board

ROUND ONE

1. --Marcel Dareus DT Alabama Bills should take Dareus over Bowers as a better all round fit and because he’ll be on the field for 3 downs,

2. --Nick Fairley DT Auburn A tad overrated, better in a 4-3, not a nose tackle per se, but surely a consensus top 5 for Bills, imagine Fairley, Troup, Williams in a rotation at DT

3. --Patrick Peterson CB LSU The Best CB in several seasons…most include Revis in that assessment, Listed as Safety at some sites but makes the better CB, great size for our division’s WR’s, KR as well –better than Dez Bryant’s numbers, able to track and break with the routes of the best WRs in the NFL (esp the AFC East). He also possesses outstanding ball-skills. He combines soft hands with a high-level football IQ to make a devastating break on the ball. Run support tackling is a flaw

4. --Robert Quinn OLB North Carolina Huge risk-reward pick that could change Bills’ fortunes, a humble, chiseled powerhouse, the sky is the limit—not sure if this chance is what Nix-Gailey would take

5. --Cameron Jordan DE California Jordan is versatile enough to play anywhere on the line and is a good player-- size, quickness, motor are all there, virtually unblockable with varied pass rush moves

6. --Da’Quan Bowers DE Clemson One year of great production slips him to here on the Nix-O-Meter. One season wonders drop, especially after Maybin. Sources confirmed that DaQuan Bowers/DE/Clemson underwent minor knee surgery in January to repair an injured meniscus: www.draftinsider.net

7. --Von Miller LB Texas A & M Doesn’t have Ideal size, but rare explosion. 4 tackles, 2 for loss at the Senior Bowl under Bills coaching. 27.5 sacks in two seasons. A film rat, ““I’ve watched Clay Matthews. I like the way Ray Lewis plays. I like the way John Abraham plays,” said Miller. “I had a coach that coached Derrick Thomas, when he was in college and he said I played similar to him.” “Von Miller could fit in any defense,” Gailey said, calling him “explosive”.

8. --Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska Amukamara might be a better Safety than a CB, but we could use either so it’s a moot point. Lack of speed (likely slower than 4.4, more like 4.5) -- proposing the idea that he might be an ideal candidate to make the move to free safety at the next level. well-rounded, solid prospect but lacks the elite athletic abilities of typical shutdown corners. He may eventually need to move to safet

9. --Martez Wilson ILB Illinois Physical, athletic, would make ideal complement to Poz, more scheme flexible than anyone we have at LB---ILB, Sam, Blitzer

10. --Cam Newton QB Auburn Raw, physical, great presence, a weapon with through the roof talent, especially with Spiller-Jackson-Parrish-Evans-Johnson. Media raved about his arm strength, smoothness, accuracy, and timing, as well as eloquence and humor. Things you need in Buffalo.

11. --A.J. Green WR Georgia Will be a true #1 receiver, will beat Crabtree’s numbers in Year One (55 catches 741 yards and six TD’s.), Ranked #1 on some Big Boards but drops to here on a Bills Board as less relative impact to the team we have

12. --Aldon Smith OLB Missouri Pierre-Paul-like but actually had more production.

13. --Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin #1 OT looked the best to me –better than Sherrod--at the Senior Bowl; likely the missing link for the O-Line? Could be best RT in the NFL or one of best LT’s in time.

14. --Julio Jones WR Alabama Greg Gabriel National Football Post prefers him over Green, and reliable route runner with great size, but he lacks the extra gear necessary to be a serious threat down the field. Additionally, his hands are somewhat inconsistent, especially compared to Green. He’s been banged up lots; could he ever get through 19 games?

15. --Jimmy Smith CB Colorado This is Smith’s pre-combine spot; should drift into top 10 afterwards

16. --Brandon Harris CB Miami U Comparisons to Darrelle Revis have been made, but I’m skeptical. Still Top 15 player

17. --Derrick Sherrod OT Mississippi State Was above average at the Senior Bowl; I liked Carimi better because his weakness can be remediated at the gym

18. --Mark Ingram RB Alabama Want a Heisman-winner at a loaded skill position?

19. --Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue Comparisons to Chris Long of the Rams, could dominate in 2-3 years

20. --Jonathan Baldwin WR Pittsburgh Wannstedt-scouted and signed; compared to Dwayne Bowe’s skills, would be red zone threat

21. --Anthony Castonzo OT Boston College Above average RT prospect, but hasn’t done well against speedy guys like Moch and Friday

22. --Justin Houston OLB Georgia Better acceleration and sideline to sideline speed than Poz, just as productive in college, right-sized

23. --J.J. Watt DE Wisconsin I see Watt as Kerrigan with less upside. Added Mayock, “He’s a beast. He’s a first-round pick.” Mayock says he just finished watching tape on Watt, and ranked the onetime Central Michigan tight end as the premier 3-4 defensive end in the 2011 class. Cal’s Cameron Jordan and Ohio State’s Cameron Heyward are second and third, respectively.

24. --Kyle Rudolph TE Notre Dame Jason Witten type, injury concerns drop him to here, tight end who only caught 3 TDs last year.

Dareus is not in the same class as Nick Fairley. Just look at the videos. Fairley is a monster and tosses o lineman around like rag dolls.

The Bills "big board" should read...

1. Fairley

2. Green

3. Peterson

In a trade down scenario...

1. Dareus

2. Quinn

3. Miller

The Bills would deeply regret drafting for need over BPA (by not drafting one of "the big three") for years and years.

Edited by 1billsfan

1. --Marcel Dareus DT Alabama Bills should take Dareus over Bowers as a better all round fit and because hell be on the field for 3 downs, Prob won't be available, but would take him over any other DL

2. --Nick Fairley DT Auburn A tad overrated, better in a 4-3, not a nose tackle per se, but surely a consensus top 5 for Bills, imagine Fairley, Troup, Williams in a rotation at DT I am not readdy to pull the trigger on the guy, I think there are better options

3. --Patrick Peterson CB LSU The Best CB in several seasons…most include Revis in that assessment, Listed as Safety at some sites but makes the better CB, great size for our divisions WRs, KR as well better than Dez Bryants numbers, able to track and break with the routes of the best WRs in the NFL (esp the AFC East). He also possesses outstanding ball-skills. He combines soft hands with a high-level football IQ to make a devastating break on the ball. Run support tackling is a flaw I would like to have him but cannot imagine that we would draft him with such raw talent. I would prefer Amukarama but only slightly

4. --Robert Quinn OLB North Carolina Huge risk-reward pick that could change Bills fortunes, a humble, chiseled powerhouse, the sky is the limitnot sure if this chance is what Nix-Gailey would takeIf only we were picking later when I would feel more confident drafting him, there are, however safer picks at #3

5. --Cameron Jordan DE California Jordan is versatile enough to play anywhere on the line and is a good player-- size, quickness, motor are all there, virtually unblockable with varied pass rush moves If we at all traded down, likely out of the top 6, I consider him a value over many other DT's and DE's in this draft.

6. --DaQuan Bowers DE Clemson One year of great production slips him to here on the Nix-O-Meter. One season wonders drop, especially after Maybin. Sources confirmed that DaQuan Bowers/DE/Clemson underwent minor knee surgery in January to repair an injured meniscus: www.draftinsider.net I am simply not interested in him

7. --Von Miller LB Texas A & M Doesnt have Ideal size, but rare explosion. 4 tackles, 2 for loss at the Senior Bowl under Bills coaching. 27.5 sacks in two seasons. A film rat, Ive watched Clay Matthews. I like the way Ray Lewis plays. I like the way John Abraham plays, said Miller. I had a coach that coached Derrick Thomas, when he was in college and he said I played similar to him. Von Miller could fit in any defense, Gailey said, calling him explosive. Being able to draft him and Casey Matthews later in the draft will grealy help out our team, mix in a solid DL - prefer a DE in rd 3, and with Ruddolph in the 2nd, I would be so happy.

8. --Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska Amukamara might be a better Safety than a CB, but we could use either so its a moot point. Lack of speed (likely slower than 4.4, more like 4.5) -- proposing the idea that he might be an ideal candidate to make the move to free safety at the next level. well-rounded, solid prospect but lacks the elite athletic abilities of typical shutdown corners. He may eventually need to move to safety I really like the idea that his size and strength could provide us depth and the ability to go head on against Welker with the Patriots and get physical with Edwards of the Jets

9. --Martez Wilson ILB Illinois Physical, athletic, would make ideal complement to Poz, more scheme flexible than anyone we have at LB---ILB, Sam, Blitzer we need a Sam, but I do not know if his size works with his speed in the AFCE schemes he will be facing

10. --Cam Newton QB Auburn Raw, physical, great presence, a weapon with through the roof talent, especially with Spiller-Jackson-Parrish-Evans-Johnson. Media raved about his arm strength, smoothness, accuracy, and timing, as well as eloquence and humor. Things you need in Buffalo. The mystery man - I cannot give an accurate opinion as I have been swayed and influenced by this board. However, that aside, at the 3rd pick I do not feel comfortable

11. --A.J. Green WR Georgia Will be a true #1 receiver, will beat Crabtrees numbers in Year One (55 catches 741 yards and six TDs.), Ranked #1 on some Big Boards but drops to here on a Bills Board as less relative impact to the team we have If only we could get him next year, we need someone to replace Evans as he gets older, getting him alongside Evans with Johnson could give us some playmaking

12. --Aldon Smith OLB Missouri Pierre-Paul-like but actually had more production. As some have said, we might trade back, if we do, I would not be against him but I expect him to slip in to the 20's

13. --Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin #1 OT looked the best to me better than Sherrod--at the Senior Bowl; likely the missing link for the O-Line? Could be best RT in the NFL or one of best LTs in time. Easily the best OT of a thin crowd in the draft

14. --Julio Jones WR Alabama Greg Gabriel National Football Post prefers him over Green, and reliable route runner with great size, but he lacks the extra gear necessary to be a serious threat down the field. Additionally, his hands are somewhat inconsistent, especially compared to Green. Hes been banged up lots; could he ever get through 19 games? I do not get the hype on James Jett v.2

15. --Jimmy Smith CB Colorado This is Smiths pre-combine spot; should drift into top 10 afterwards I see him fitting in on many teams and being a successful and consistent NFL player, perhaps more longevity to the other two CB's ahead of him

16. --Brandon Harris CB Miami U Comparisons to Darrelle Revis have been made, but Im skeptical. Still Top 15 player A MU CB can do many things, good and bad, I do not remember if this was the guy I saw getting a little bit of an attitude or not while playing, but if it is, pass.

17. --Derrick Sherrod OT Mississippi State Was above average at the Senior Bowl; I liked Carimi better because his weakness can be remediated at the gymAny other year he could be in the 2nd round

18. --Mark Ingram RB Alabama Want a Heisman-winner at a loaded skill position?If it was not for CJ Spiller last year and the possibility of him slipping to round 2 I would be on him quicker then anything. Him and Fred Jackson...I like it.

19. --Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue Comparisons to Chris Long of the Rams, could dominate in 2-3 years Hello 2nd round - Where Long should have been

20. --Jonathan Baldwin WR Pittsburgh Wannstedt-scouted and signed; compared to Dwayne Bowes skills, would be red zone threatWhy is WR so touted this year? Reminds me of James Hardy

21. --Anthony Castonzo OT Boston College Above average RT prospect, but hasnt done well against speedy guys like Moch and Friday Two games killed this guys stock, and for good reason

22. --Justin Houston OLB Georgia Better acceleration and sideline to sideline speed than Poz, just as productive in college, right-sized Good value later in the draft, I imagine some team to take a chance on him earlier then most would expect

23. --J.J. Watt DE Wisconsin I see Watt as Kerrigan with less upside. Added Mayock, Hes a beast. Hes a first-round pick. Mayock says he just finished watching tape on Watt, and ranked the onetime Central Michigan tight end as the premier 3-4 defensive end in the 2011 class. Cals Cameron Jordan and Ohio States Cameron Heyward are second and third, respectively. I would expect to see him go ahead of others that are "better"

24. --Kyle Rudolph TE Notre Dame Jason Witten type, injury concerns drop him to here, tight end who only caught 3 TDs last year. If there is any way to get this guy short of trading back in to the 1st I want to get him. He would not be an every down TE in our system and we have other pass catching options.

I am uncomfortable "ranking" them. I will just simply say the top 3 guys, Cam Newton as a wildcard due to his connection with Nix and and his abilities.

1. Dareus

2. Miller

3. Amukarama/Peterson

I would love for two options to happen, because I do not see us able to get Dareus with the first pick and have Ruddolph slipping to the 2nd round.

First scenario: Trade back, out of top 6, maybe as far back as the Lions @ 13? Pick up Von Miller, pick up an extra second (plus a pick next year or a few more this year), get Ruddolph in the second, find a way to get Casey Matthews later in the draft with that extra pick.

Second scenario: I do not want to trade back in the first, it has done so poorly for us. Plus, if we did trade back in the first I expect us to get Newton. However, getting Dareus at 3 and getting back in toward the end and picking up Ruddolph would do wonders. Giving up our 2nd this year and first next year is a lot for us, especially when considering how high we could be picking next year. If we could get Matthews or a strong LB in the 4th would be nice. In the 3rd I do not see many options to get a OT that would be worth anything, so a QB there isn't far fetched - I'd rather wait until round 5. Round 3 could be a luxury pick.

Edited by jboyst62

I love how everyone thinks this Matthews kid is such a baller. If he was such a great player he wouldn't be going in the 3rd-5th rounds In all these mocks. He has a great pedigree, but his size is questionable and isn't considered a good prospect for the 3-4. He has problems getting off blocks and doesn't have the elite speed to keep them at bay. Those that are weary of Von Miller should be extremely weary of Matthews.

I love how everyone thinks this Matthews kid is such a baller. If he was such a great player he wouldn't be going in the 3rd-5th rounds In all these mocks. He has a great pedigree, but his size is questionable and isn't considered a good prospect for the 3-4. He has problems getting off blocks and doesn't have the elite speed to keep them at bay. Those that are weary of Von Miller should be extremely weary of Matthews.

Wow, this is sure out of left field. :unsure:

Astro...we don't follow instructions well, do we? :lol:

It is not that he is a great player, it is that for a 3rd or 4th rounder he could have an upside that is very benefiting. Von Miller, however, is a bit risk, I agree. However, I also see a lot of risk in Fairely, Quinn, Bowers and Jordan.

Mathews is a guy you cant explain other than saying he is a football player. The same can be said for guys like Jim Leonard. They are small, not very fast, not very strong, dont fit the mold, but are always around the ball and making plays. Not all players have the measurables but they have the instincts and drive to get it done. Our best performers this year all fit the mold (KW, Freddie, Fitz) Ill take a player like that over some paper warrior every day of the week.

Wow, this is sure out of left field. :unsure:

Astro...we don't follow instructions well, do we? :lol:

Would you mind refreshing me on the "instructions"? From what I've read of the other responses, not one person has followed the "instructions".

Edited by NewEra

Copy my post and paste it into your post....Move one player up or down 3 spots....

TSW Big Board

ROUND ONE

1. --Marcel Dareus DT Alabama Bills should take Dareus over Bowers as a better all round fit and because he’ll be on the field for 3 downs,

2. --Nick Fairley DT Auburn A tad overrated, better in a 4-3, not a nose tackle per se, but surely a consensus top 5 for Bills, imagine Fairley, Troup, Williams in a rotation at DT

3. --Patrick Peterson CB LSU The Best CB in several seasons…most include Revis in that assessment, Listed as Safety at some sites but makes the better CB, great size for our division’s WR’s, KR as well –better than Dez Bryant’s numbers, able to track and break with the routes of the best WRs in the NFL (esp the AFC East). He also possesses outstanding ball-skills. He combines soft hands with a high-level football IQ to make a devastating break on the ball. Run support tackling is a flaw

4. --Robert Quinn OLB North Carolina Huge risk-reward pick that could change Bills’ fortunes, a humble, chiseled powerhouse, the sky is the limit—not sure if this chance is what Nix-Gailey would take

5. --Cameron Jordan DE California Jordan is versatile enough to play anywhere on the line and is a good player-- size, quickness, motor are all there, virtually unblockable with varied pass rush moves

6. --Da’Quan Bowers DE Clemson One year of great production slips him to here on the Nix-O-Meter. One season wonders drop, especially after Maybin. Sources confirmed that DaQuan Bowers/DE/Clemson underwent minor knee surgery in January to repair an injured meniscus: www.draftinsider.net

7. --Cam Newton QB Auburn Raw, physical, great presence, a weapon with through the roof talent, especially with Spiller-Jackson-Parrish-Evans-Johnson. Media raved about his arm strength, smoothness, accuracy, and timing, as well as eloquence and humor. Things you need in Buffalo.

8. --Von Miller LB Texas A & M Doesn’t have Ideal size, but rare explosion. 4 tackles, 2 for loss at the Senior Bowl under Bills coaching. 27.5 sacks in two seasons. A film rat, ““I’ve watched Clay Matthews. I like the way Ray Lewis plays. I like the way John Abraham plays,” said Miller. “I had a coach that coached Derrick Thomas, when he was in college and he said I played similar to him.” “Von Miller could fit in any defense,” Gailey said, calling him “explosive”.

9. --Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska Amukamara might be a better Safety than a CB, but we could use either so it’s a moot point. Lack of speed (likely slower than 4.4, more like 4.5) -- proposing the idea that he might be an ideal candidate to make the move to free safety at the next level. well-rounded, solid prospect but lacks the elite athletic abilities of typical shutdown corners. He may eventually need to move to safet

10. --Martez Wilson ILB Illinois Physical, athletic, would make ideal complement to Poz, more scheme flexible than anyone we have at LB---ILB, Sam, Blitzer

11. --A.J. Green WR Georgia Will be a true #1 receiver, will beat Crabtree’s numbers in Year One (55 catches 741 yards and six TD’s.), Ranked #1 on some Big Boards but drops to here on a Bills Board as less relative impact to the team we have

12. --Aldon Smith OLB Missouri Pierre-Paul-like but actually had more production.

13. --Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin #1 OT looked the best to me –better than Sherrod--at the Senior Bowl; likely the missing link for the O-Line? Could be best RT in the NFL or one of best LT’s in time.

14. --Julio Jones WR Alabama Greg Gabriel National Football Post prefers him over Green, and reliable route runner with great size, but he lacks the extra gear necessary to be a serious threat down the field. Additionally, his hands are somewhat inconsistent, especially compared to Green. He’s been banged up lots; could he ever get through 19 games?

15. --Jimmy Smith CB Colorado This is Smith’s pre-combine spot; should drift into top 10 afterwards

16. --Brandon Harris CB Miami U Comparisons to Darrelle Revis have been made, but I’m skeptical. Still Top 15 player

17. --Derrick Sherrod OT Mississippi State Was above average at the Senior Bowl; I liked Carimi better because his weakness can be remediated at the gym

19. --Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue Comparisons to Chris Long of the Rams, could dominate in 2-3 years

20. --Jonathan Baldwin WR Pittsburgh Wannstedt-scouted and signed; compared to Dwayne Bowe’s skills, would be red zone threat

21. --Anthony Castonzo OT Boston College Above average RT prospect, but hasn’t done well against speedy guys like Moch and Friday

22. --Justin Houston OLB Georgia Better acceleration and sideline to sideline speed than Poz, just as productive in college, right-sized

23. --J.J. Watt DE Wisconsin I see Watt as Kerrigan with less upside. Added Mayock, “He’s a beast. He’s a first-round pick.” Mayock says he just finished watching tape on Watt, and ranked the onetime Central Michigan tight end as the premier 3-4 defensive end in the 2011 class. Cal’s Cameron Jordan and Ohio State’s Cameron Heyward are second and third, respectively.

24. --Kyle Rudolph TE Notre Dame Jason Witten type, injury concerns drop him to here, tight end who only caught 3 TDs last year.

I would have moved Newton up to the number one spot I would like to see the Bills draft, but unlike others, I followed your instructions and move him up from 10 to 7.

TSW Big Board

ROUND ONE

4. --Cam Newton QB Auburn Raw, physical, great presence, a weapon with through the roof talent, especially with Spiller-Jackson-Parrish-Evans-Johnson. Media raved about his arm strength, smoothness, accuracy, and timing, as well as eloquence and humor. Things you need in Buffalo.

5. --Robert Quinn OLB North Carolina Huge risk-reward pick that could change Bills’ fortunes, a humble, chiseled powerhouse, the sky is the limit—not sure if this chance is what Nix-Gailey would take

6. --Cameron Jordan DE California Jordan is versatile enough to play anywhere on the line and is a good player-- size, quickness, motor are all there, virtually unblockable with varied pass rush moves

7. --Da’Quan Bowers DE Clemson One year of great production slips him to here on the Nix-O-Meter. One season wonders drop, especially after Maybin. Sources confirmed that DaQuan Bowers/DE/Clemson underwent minor knee surgery in January to repair an injured meniscus: www.draftinsider.net

8. --Von Miller LB Texas A & M Doesn’t have Ideal size, but rare explosion. 4 tackles, 2 for loss at the Senior Bowl under Bills coaching. 27.5 sacks in two seasons. A film rat, ““I’ve watched Clay Matthews. I like the way Ray Lewis plays. I like the way John Abraham plays,” said Miller. “I had a coach that coached Derrick Thomas, when he was in college and he said I played similar to him.” “Von Miller could fit in any defense,” Gailey said, calling him “explosive”.

9. --Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska Amukamara might be a better Safety than a CB, but we could use either so it’s a moot point. Lack of speed (likely slower than 4.4, more like 4.5) -- proposing the idea that he might be an ideal candidate to make the move to free safety at the next level. well-rounded, solid prospect but lacks the elite athletic abilities of typical shutdown corners. He may eventually need to move to safet

10. --Martez Wilson ILB Illinois Physical, athletic, would make ideal complement to Poz, more scheme flexible than anyone we have at LB---ILB, Sam, Blitzer

I moved Newton up, and if I could make one other move I would add Gabbert to your top 24. QB is a big need and knowing that they are not going to draft someone who can play right away(whether it be this year or next year), find someone with above average talent and start working with them. Don't try to plug this hole with a mid round draft pick. How has that strategy worked out for the Bills when attempting to fill the TE position?

10. --Cam Newton QB Auburn Raw, physical, great presence, a weapon with through the roof talent, especially with Spiller-Jackson-Parrish-Evans-Johnson. Media raved about his arm strength, smoothness, accuracy, and timing, as well as eloquence and humor. Things you need in Buffalo.

7. --Von Miller LB Texas A & M Doesn’t have Ideal size, but rare explosion. 4 tackles, 2 for loss at the Senior Bowl under Bills coaching. 27.5 sacks in two seasons. A film rat, ““I’ve watched Clay Matthews. I like the way Ray Lewis plays. I like the way John Abraham plays,” said Miller. “I had a coach that coached Derrick Thomas, when he was in college and he said I played similar to him.” “Von Miller could fit in any defense,” Gailey said, calling him “explosive”.

8. --Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska Amukamara might be a better Safety than a CB, but we could use either so it’s a moot point. Lack of speed (likely slower than 4.4, more like 4.5) -- proposing the idea that he might be an ideal candidate to make the move to free safety at the next level. well-rounded, solid prospect but lacks the elite athletic abilities of typical shutdown corners. He may eventually need to move to safet

9. --Martez Wilson ILB Illinois Physical, athletic, would make ideal complement to Poz, more scheme flexible than anyone we have at LB---ILB, Sam, Blitzer

Copy my post and paste it into your post.

Move one player up or down 3 spots. Leave the original numbers.

(Some players are not listed, such as most running backs and WR's)

TSW Big Board

ROUND ONE

My top 3 would be Dareus, Jordan and Miller in that order. I think that all three will be very good players and would be happy with any of the three as our first pick.

We already have a log jam at receiver why would you want another one ? I realize Green is as good as they get but i just don't see picking up a player where the position on the team is one of our strengths, let's fill the voids first LIKE DEFENSE then go for luxury !!!!!!

We already have a log jam at receiver why would you want another one ? I realize Green is as good as they get but i just don't see picking up a player where the position on the team is one of our strengths, let's fill the voids first LIKE DEFENSE then go for luxury !!!!!!

I'm with ya, but there's a chance he's the bpa on our list. If that's the case, it may happen. While I like our WRs, none of them are great. We have 5 above average wrs, green has the makings of a superstar. Many of the options on defense have the making of solid pros, not sure how many of them will be superstars.