It should be a law....

Just Jack

that Bills999999999999 can only post one message per week. Wait, how much does your car weigh? What about your wifes car?

That when you're on the highway with the cruise on, and someone goes speeding by you, then gets in front and slows to below your current speed, that you are allowed to bump them instead of either going around or adjusting your speed slower.

Richard Petty did this, no joke.

Problem with timing was that it was during his run for governor or senate in nc

is there anyone in the right lane? don't care if you are going above the speed limit...if you can move over to let someone who wants to go faster, do it...cruise to your hearts content in the left lane, as long as you aren't impeding others....now if there is someone in the right lane and you cannot move over without significantly increasing your already increased speed, then yes, you are free to shoot

Yeah...I'm talking about on the way home after the work day. There's people EVERYWHERE it's packed...in fact the people that do this are "racing" towards backed up traffic anyway and there's people in all of the lanes everywhere. No joke I see at least one accident every day, if I don't...it's the exception. And it's b/c of people like this.

I'm not talking about being on open highway blocking someone. I'm talking about people not realizing there's insane traffic and riding your ass at 75 b/c they want to go 90 at freaking rush hour. I'm talking about insane drivers.

that Bills999999999999 can only post one message per week. Wait, how much does your car weigh? What about your wifes car?

Richard Petty did this, no joke.

Problem with timing was that it was during his run for governor or senate in nc

One message per week???

I take it you are not a fan?

Says a guy who lives in south florida. :P

Here's one:

Anyone who complains about his or her feelings being hurt should be deported. To France.

I live in Charlotte now, less than a mile from my office. :nana:

But I'm on-board with your "no one has a right not to be offended" stance. Please add it to the platform.

Senior citizens should have to take a new driver's test when they reach a certain age, say 70 or so. It's remarkable what I've seen some elderly people do on the road.

I think everyone should be required to retake the license test when you renew your license. Just looked at mine, it expires in 7 years. How many laws have been added or changed since I first took the test about 24 years ago? Plenty I'm sure. Its crazy you can just mail in a form or renew online without being tested on your knowledge of driving. For example, today several intersections were on flashing red or no lights at all due to the weather knocking out power. I'm amazed at the amount of people that just drove through the intersections without slowing down at least.

i hate to be the nasty guy among us, BUT

prostitution should be legal everywhere in the world with a few law changes. lol.

If they realized they could charge for licensing and tax it they would.