Beaver is right, you all are evil

The Canadian-born Bieber never plans on becoming an American citizen. "You guys are evil," he says with a laugh. "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home.

Canada is magic-land where no one pays for health care and the cost of health care is magically absorbed by the Luminiferous Ether. Wow Canada is sooo cool!

Canada is magic-land where no one pays for health care and the cost of health care is magically absorbed by the Luminiferous Ether. Wow Canada is sooo cool!

I want to know how many premies Bieber has had in Canada that he knows so much about it. <_<

health care aside, with their wealth in untapped natural resources i'd take canada's (or australia's)economy over ours anyday. he might not be the finest musician but he's pretty smart in this regard.

health care aside, with their wealth in untapped natural resources i'd take canada's (or australia's)economy over ours anyday. he might not be the finest musician but he's pretty smart in this regard.

Bahahahahaha, lets not get carried away here.

Edited by whateverdude

My wife was on hospital bedrest for three weeks before prematurely delivering our amazing child, and I paid a $100 deductible for everything. So I guess someone didn't bother to ask why the Beav doesn't provide health coverage to his body guard. Is the bodyguard a direct employee of the Beav? Does the Beav subcontract a bodyguard business that doesn't provide health care to its employees? Hell, I could even sound like a progressive and complain that the Beav is worth millions, and paying for an employee's health care is just a drop in the bucket for him financially so he has an obligation to do it because the bodyguard clearly doesn't have the money to get his own health insurance.

Evil, evil Beav. Just another millionaire corporate tool sticking it to the man below him.

Edited by LABillzFan

My wife was on hospital bedrest for three weeks before prematurely delivering our amazing child, and I paid a $100 deductible for everything. So I guess someone didn't bother to ask why the Beav doesn't provide health coverage to his body guard. Is the bodyguard a direct employee of the Beav? Does the Beav subcontract a bodyguard business that doesn't provide health care to its employees? Hell, I could even sound like a progressive and complain that the Beav is worth millions, and paying for an employee's health care is just a drop in the bucket for him financially so he has an obligation to do it because the bodyguard clearly doesn't have the money to get his own health insurance.

Evil, evil Beav. Just another millionaire corporate tool sticking it to the man below him.

I see you don't understand the liberal way of thinking. The government is supposed to provide it, not the employer.

So is there a reason why any of us care about what a 12 year old thinks about politics or this country?

His mom is kind slutty-hot looking.

I see you don't understand the liberal way of thinking. The government is supposed to provide it, not the employer.

Well you are certainly correct on one score. WTF do employers have to do with health insurance?? Worst idea ever.