Sean Salisbury has us 9-7

buffalo mike

Guest Kazoo Clayton
It's probably Kazoo Clayton.  You know, Salisbury's personal catcher.

159072[/snapback]

wait a min...why do i have to be the catcher? is it the purse?

It will be VERY tought for Pittsburgh to come to Buffalo and win. The Bills are made for winning late in the year. We have a dominant running game in the form of McGahee. We have a strong defense. We have a strong-armed QB.

Unfortunately, the Steelers also have a strong running game, a better defense than ours, and a strong-armed QB. But we have Moorman. If the Steelers come to play, that should be a GREAT game, whoever wins. That said, I really, really, really hope it's the Bills that win.

ABOSLUTELY NOT!

Go Whoever-is-playing-the-Jets!

If the Jets lose two of their last three (entirely possible), then we have the tie-breaker over them should we win out.  I like our chances against the Steelers.  We don't need any gift wrapping of our own games.

CW

159011[/snapback]

Fez im with ya....Jets need to lose against the Pats and if Seattle or STL can get something going we got that tiebreaker....Bye Bye Jets....

Plus why do you want a weak Pitt team coming in....If you think we cant beat the Steelers at full strength, what makes you think we will beat Indy away from home.....

Right now i think we can do both....I dont know maybe im a homer...