Packer Fan Here

packfntk

Hey Bills fans!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a lifelong Packer fan but in the offseason I need more. I have always liked the Bills so I thought I would start up an account and talk some football!

Little bit about me: I am 28, I have season tickets to Lambeau, I live in GB, and I travel to at least one away game per year with my buddies. I really want to come to RWS one of these days but looks like I won't be able to until 2014.

So I guess I will just be sticking around for a bit to talk some football, like I said, I am a Packer fan but I like the Bills a lot and respect your tradition and fans. Now let's get this CBA done and move on with things!

Hey Bills fans!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a lifelong Packer fan but in the offseason I need more. I have always liked the Bills so I thought I would start up an account and talk some football!

Little bit about me: I am 28, I have season tickets to Lambeau, I live in GB, and I travel to at least one away game per year with my buddies. I really want to come to RWS one of these days but looks like I won't be able to until 2014.

So I guess I will just be sticking around for a bit to talk some football, like I said, I am a Packer fan but I like the Bills a lot and respect your tradition and fans. Now let's get this CBA done and move on with things!

Let me be the first to welcome you. Knowledgeable football fans are always appreciated around here. And the Pack is one of my favorite teams after the Bills (small time market, rabid fans etc)

Let me be the first to welcome you. Knowledgeable football fans are always appreciated around here. And the Pack is one of my favorite teams after the Bills (small time market, rabid fans etc)

I'll be the second to welcome you. I went to the game at Lambeau this year and your fans treated us very well, so thank you for that, and here's hoping that ours extend the same courtesy to you in 2014(even if, as we here hope, the scores are reversed!).....

Thanks guys, I hear that the tailgating is phenomenal at the Ralph. I am super excited. So who are you guys thinking you will take in the draft? I could see you going Von Miller, or even Peterson. Both are the best at their position in the draft. If your defense gets better, and your trade for Matt Flynn ;) you could really compete this year.

Thanks guys, I hear that the tailgating is phenomenal at the Ralph. I am super excited. So who are you guys thinking you will take in the draft? I could see you going Von Miller, or even Peterson. Both are the best at their position in the draft. If your defense gets better, and your trade for Matt Flynn ;) you could really compete this year.

welcome aboard! as a "small market" comrade, nice to have a knowledgeable fan from TITLETOWN!

welcome aboard! as a "small market" comrade, nice to have a knowledgeable fan from TITLETOWN!

Oh it's great to hear you say Titletown. I have heard so much crap from Steeler fans on how Pitt is the true Titletown it is sickening.

So is it a deal, a 2nd round pick for Flynn or what? :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard. I have to echo the earlier statement. I went to Lambeau last season, and now I definitely have my backup team if the Bills ever leave Buffalo (which is a source of constant paranoia for a Bills' fans) I was rooting for the Pack in the playoffs.

Thanks for the Flynn offer but we already have ABrohmination from you guys. I think we're set on GB cast offs. Plus the stink of Rob Johnson, (a few start wonder for the Jags) is still with franchise.

Bills fans are weary of these types of players.

I really hope Peterson is not the pick he is highly overrated. Miller would be a worrisome pick. I don't think OBD (One Bills Drive) will take an undersized DE\LB tweener that high.

Realistically I expect the Bills to go with Big Athletic D or if they fall in love with a QB Buddy Nix might pull the trigger he feels one of the QBs is going to be "the Man" and sit him like Aaron Rodgers, or Philip Rivers (which Buddy nix was involved in scouting\drafting.) Let Fitzzy play in 2011 and let Chan coach the rookie QB up for a year or two (at most.)

I hope the pick would be:

Fairely, Dareus, Cam Jordan or Cam Newton(less likely) {50% chance of a Camron; 25% chance of a CJ going #1 in back to back years :flirt: )

There are tons of options for the Bills at #3 if nothing else its going to be interesting

Are the pack going to take O-Line at the end of the 1st? The Pack pick #32 and the Bills pick #34, We're hoping maybe a top ranked RT drops to the second or possible Phil Taylor (but you're all set at NT)

Many Bills fans were hoping Raji would fall to #11 in 2009.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Weeeeeelllllll, I guess. But Flynn is a star. Brohm was cut. He just lacks the ability to make the reads in the quick paced NFL.

forgive me for being spooked about flynn. as it was said earlier, rob johnson, brohm, have made me shell-shocked about accepting the next "hot prospect" QB off someone else's roster.

Edited by dwight in philly

Why So Serious- So some of you guys actually want Newton? Ick. I would steer clear.

Yeah, I believe we go OL. We need a LT to replace Clifton after this year. He made the pro bowl this year but will be 35 in June and has bad knees. We drafted Bulaga last year in hopes that he could play LT but he was beat out and is better fit for RT. (Everyone rants that he has short arms, TRex syndrome). So I truly see Ted Thompson trading down which I wouldn't mind at all. I trust in him.

Raji is a beast. I was stoked when we drafted him. He is really a force in the middle and doesn't get enough credit. I could see us either going with a OL, or going with an OLB to compliment Clay.

Why So Serious- So some of you guys actually want Newton? Ick. I would steer clear.

Yeah, I believe we go OL. We need a LT to replace Clifton after this year. He made the pro bowl this year but will be 35 in June and has bad knees. We drafted Bulaga last year in hopes that he could play LT but he was beat out and is better fit for RT. (Everyone rants that he has short arms, TRex syndrome). So I truly see Ted Thompson trading down which I wouldn't mind at all. I trust in him.

Raji is a beast. I was stoked when we drafted him. He is really a force in the middle and doesn't get enough credit. I could see us either going with a OL, or going with an OLB to compliment Clay.

You guys must be in love with Wisconsin native and Badgers' LT Gabe Carimi then?

Welcome Cheesehead!

It must be humbling being a Packer fan, talking to us lowly Bills fans (bottom of the heap). But we welcome you anyway. I've been to Lambeau, and I think you have a great stadium, second only to the Ralph (sound you make after drinking too much beer).

You will feel quite at home tailgating at RWS, much like Lambeau. Congrats on the SB win. You guys deserved it, even for Cheeseheads.

Have always had a soft spot for the Green Bay Packers and going to a game at Lambeau is on my bucket list. Might be able to make that a reality next season(if there is one)seeing as a buddy of mine from work is related to James Starks and we have had talks and said there's a good chance he can get some Pack tickets for me next year.

Hey GBF, welcome. Pulled hard for your Packers for the SB. Small market, cold weather teams gotta stick together. Happy to see the Farve monkey off Rodgers' back. I'm interested in the maturation of BJ Raji. He seemed not much of a factor last year but really started having some impact this season. We have a rook NT in Torrell Troup and we're hoping he picks it up next year. What made the diff with BJ? Strength training in the off season or just playing?