For the first time in a long, long, long time

JoeF

I felt kind of sorry for the opposition yesterday....that's a really good feeling...

Men against boys--

The perfect scheme for us...

I love these quotes from the Browns...

On to Cincy....let's see if the Bills can put an Ohio broom next to the Dolphins broom....

Cincy has some very good offensive talent. We need to keep them off the field, break a special teams play or two (they are vulnerable here) and force either Kitna or Palmer into mistakes (which a stale Kitna and/or Palmer may be prone to make). I sure am glad we have Vincent back--Chad Johnson, Houshmandzadeh and Washington (All tall fast and strong) will be a challenge to this secondary and we have had trouble with Rudi Johnson in the past... Here's hoping we continue this roll.....

"We need to keep them off the field, break a special teams play or two (they are vulnerable here)"

Actually, we haven't given up a special teams td all year. I don't think we did last year either, but I'm not sure.

"We need to keep them off the field, break a special teams play or two (they are vulnerable here)"

Actually, we haven't given up a special teams td all year. I don't think we did last year either, but I'm not sure.

Welcome Diesel...join the club of those who have been beaten by the Pats--at least you all came closer than we have...

I guess break to me means punt return of 30 or more and Kickoff return of 50 or more. We are capable of doing this against anyone and the Bengals are mid-tier for punt and kick coverage teams.

We need to put the Bengals in bad field position to limit their options some--