OJ...oh never mind it dint happen

Beerball

I think it's just sad

Not me, I wouldn't care if he caught beatings like that everyday for the rest of the time he's in prision. The guy brutally murdered two people by stabbing them to death and then got away with it......I feel no empathy for him.

Can't tell you how much the OJ Simpson saga saddens me...I don't feel any pity for him, mind you, just selfish on my part...I just can't believe what a huge part of my youth he was...now this...last I had heard, somebody who had been released from the same prison that Simpson was being held at, mentioned that he "seemed very comfortable" with the lady-boys at that facility...

If its true he deserves everything he gets. Not only is he a murderer, but the moron is not smart enough to stay out of trouble even AFTER HE GETS AWAY WITH MURDER!! Really man, I would lock myself in my mansion for the rest of my life and not ever leave. He has been a violent man his entire life, and got what he deserved if this is the case.

Not me, I wouldn't care if he caught beatings like that everyday for the rest of the time he's in prision. The guy brutally murdered two people by stabbing them to death and then got away with it......I feel no empathy for him.

Hey now???? not fair. It didnt fit!

Can't tell you how much the OJ Simpson saga saddens me...I don't feel any pity for him, mind you, just selfish on my part...I just can't believe what a huge part of my youth he was...now this...last I had heard, somebody who had been released from the same prison that Simpson was being held at, mentioned that he "seemed very comfortable" with the lady-boys at that facility...

Where the lady-boys white or black?

Where are the white women?