San Diego Nukes???

erynthered

:lol:

What boneheaded manager decided to put that weeble in front of the camera uncoached?

There is that...........

Smart guy like you, Thats all you got from that?

Please. You should be able to discount it, or maybe embellish on something else from it. Try. I'd like to read you opinion.

He said weapons of mass effect not weapons of mass destruction - a weapon of mass effect could be a relatively small conventional explosive with some medical radiologic wastes or an emp weapon, or any type of biological weapon with intention of being a more psychological attack rather than a attack that does large amounts of physical damage.

He said weapons of mass effect not weapons of mass destruction - a weapon of mass effect could be a relatively small conventional explosive with some medical radiologic wastes or an emp weapon, or any type of biological weapon with intention of being a more psychological attack rather than a attack that does large amounts of physical damage.

Unless they changed the definition of "WMD" in the past few years, "weapons of mass effect" are weapons of mass destruction.

But I wouldn't put too much stock in a local news report getting the semantics very correct anyway. Bottom line: they were talking about radiological detection, no matter what they call it.

There is that...........

Smart guy like you, Thats all you got from that?

Please. You should be able to discount it, or maybe embellish on something else from it. Try. I'd like to read you opinion.

They put him in front of a camera, the guy being either an idiot, unprepped, or both, and he starts blathering about stuff that has been dete-...wait, we can't talk about that, we're just talking about this port - but stuff may have been detected elsewhe-...no, we're strictly limiting ourselves to THIS port, no matter what's been detected in other ports, not that we're saying that, although we might say that if you ask...but you can't ask. But I'll answer if you do.

And all the time, it doesn't twig to the idiot that MAYBE HE SHOULDN'T BE DISCUSSING OPERATIONS ON CAMERA????? WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY KNOWS HE SHOULDN'T BE?????? :wallbash:

Sorry...the idea that some DHS jerkoff interviewed by WWTF out of San Diego doesn't know enough to keep his mouth shut is, to me, a much bigger deal than the foregone conclusion that large ports do in fact detect **** being smuggled into them.

Edited by DC Tom

Unless they changed the definition of "WMD" in the past few years, "weapons of mass effect" are weapons of mass destruction.

But I wouldn't put too much stock in a local news report getting the semantics very correct anyway. Bottom line: they were talking about radiological detection, no matter what they call it.

They put him in front of a camera, the guy being either an idiot, unprepped, or both, and he starts blathering about stuff that has been dete-...wait, we can't talk about that, we're just talking about this port - but stuff may have been detected elsewhe-...no, we're strictly limiting ourselves to THIS port, no matter what's been detected in other ports, not that we're saying that, although we might say that if you ask...but you can't ask. But I'll answer if you do.

And all the time, it doesn't twig to the idiot that MAYBE HE SHOULDN'T BE DISCUSSING OPERATIONS ON CAMERA????? WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY KNOWS HE SHOULDN'T BE?????? :wallbash:

Sorry...the idea that some DHS jerkoff interviewed by WWTF out of San Diego doesn't know enough to keep his mouth shut is, to me, a much bigger deal than the foregone conclusion that large ports do in fact detect **** being smuggled into them.

With the other possibility being that it's budget cut time and people need to know that there is all kinds of dangerous stuff flooding into the country- without anyone saying that directly of course, just hints and foreboding and I wouldn't touch that security budget if I were you.

You're not too worried about mass effects until your head is massively effected as it rolls down a flight of stairs.

You're not too worried about mass effects until your head is massively effected as it rolls down a flight of stairs.

You seem obsessively worried about your head rolling down stairs which is weird because it's not something of any value.

Edited by ....lybob

You seem obsessively worried about your head rolling down stairs which is weird because it's not something of any value.

You seem to think a head rolling down a flight of stairs is no big deal because it is "a more psychological attack rather than a attack that does large amounts of physical damage."