Golf just cracks me up sometimes

Beerball

yes, 5 handicap

Then you'd agree that its an etiquette issue, right?

I dont agree in fining him, as he should know better.

I'd hate to have been the group playing behind him or anybody that would loogie on the green. Odds are low that another palyers golf ball would roll into that ****, but it can happen.

Maybe a swift kick in HIS balls would be better than fining him

I'd hate to have been the group playing behind him or anybody that would loogie on the green. Odds are low that another palyers golf ball would roll into that ****, but it can happen.

As a golfer, my only real problem with the reactions of everyone involved is this:

On Sunday, after Woods spit on the 12th green, Murray said on air that "somebody now has to come behind him and maybe putt over his spit. It does not get much lower than that."

Please, it does get much lower than that. If I had five dollars for every time a putt of mine is thrown off because some !@#$ scuffed his cleats on the green, I could pay Tiger's fine for him. :censored:

I'd say it was a brief oversight on his part and something that 99% of people who golf have done too. If they want fine him, so be it. He apologizes, gets fined, pays fine, life goes on. It's the announcer trying to act like he's lowest form of human being that's really uncalled for.

As a golfer, my only real problem with the reactions of everyone involved is this:

Please, it does get much lower than that. If I had five dollars for every time a putt of mine is thrown off because some !@#$ scuffed his cleats on the green, I could pay Tiger's fine for him. :censored:

:thumbsup: