My ultimate 2005 Draft V1.0

JP-era

1) 2nd round (picked up in trade for Henry)- Erasmus James DE Wisconsin

2) 2nd round (32nd ;) )- CJ Brooks OG Maryland

3) 3rd round - Mike Nugent K Ohio State (yes I think he is worth a 3rd rounder)

3) 4th round - Maurice Clarett (Henry is gone, I think his negative hype is unfounded)

4) 5th round - Diamond Ferri S Syracuse you gotta love the big game against BC!

5) 6th round - Chauncey Stovall WR Florida State- I love the tough YAC this guy gets

6) 7th round - Jason White QB Oklahoma, hey he just might fall this far, Can our retread Mathews and sign another young guy as our 3rd

2) 2nd round (32nd  ;) )- CJ Brooks OG Maryland

3) 4th round - Maurice Clarett (Henry is gone, I think his negative hype is unfounded)

5) 6th round - Chauncey Stovall WR Florida State- I love the tough YAC this guy gets

6) 7th round - Jason White QB Oklahoma, hey he just might fall this far, Can our retread Mathews and sign another young guy as our 3rd

158920[/snapback]

you sure seem to like those ohio state luckeyes

you sure seem to like those ohio state luckeyes

158924[/snapback]

Not intentional, but you could make an arguement about the tough schedules and being more NFL ready.

Nugent is a stud. Period. And Clarett is a sleeper type at RB.

I'd definitely take Nugent in the 3rd, that kid is going to be one hell of a kicker in the NFL.

As for Clarrett, please spare me...I dont care how much talent he "may" have (and that can be debated, he's injury prone as well), the kid is just an !@#$. We dont need that in the locker room.

I like the pick of Diamond Ferri as well, although I'd take that DE out of there and select the best available CB in the Draft. McGee and Clements are a good starting CB tandem, but we need some depth behind them and with Clements contract up in 2006, we need some insurance in case he bolts.

2) 2nd round (32nd  ;) )- CJ Brooks OG Maryland

158920[/snapback]

Dude- you really need to enjoy the present. I'm sorry that Drew's success and winning streak have upset you, but enjoy it.