Watt is the best 34 end in the draft

Thoner7

In regards to the bolded. Why are we trading down to pick a guy who may not even be selected in the 2nd round? Let's not get carried away here. But I do agree that trading down for additional picks is best. Trade down into the mid teens and take Anthony Castonzo or someone that can come in and instantly be an impact player.

Sorry, I'm not a trading guru but I didn't mean that they would trade down specifically to get Taylor, just that if trading down got them extra picks in the first, second and or whatever the best slots they could trade for, I was hoping it would also allow us to pick up taylor in the process with possibly a "luxury" pick. Most of what I've seen has Taylor going in the late first to early second as a 3-4 nose tackle and I believe we need a guy who can take up two blockers in the middle and free up the other guys like Kyle Williams by pulling a blocker off of them to block him. If they take Dareus and he can play nose tackle then go with a different position pick in round two. Costanzo would be great in the mid teens as you suggested if they could trade down.

Edited by hammie65

Totally agree, although I may add Cameron Jordan to your list. He's #1 on the 3-4 DE list in my book, not Watt. Wonder what Mayock thinks of Kerrigan.

Of course your book is titled, "Dick and Jane". Watt has the size and quickness to play in a 3-4 or a 4-3. Looks to be a very solid player and should

not be so easily dismissed.

Would be highly against Watt in the 1st or even the 2nd. This is the last guy we need. Dareus or Cam Jordan is what we need.

Would get pushed around just like a Kelsay or Spencer Johnson, he would fare no better. These are grown men in this league, not some true freshman you can dominate at tackle playing against ohio university.

SEEING HOW YOU HADNT NOTICED ,,, WATT TESTED STRONGER THAN ANY OF THE OTHER DES AND MOST OF DTS AT THE COMBINE, HE WONT GET PUSHED AROUND,

SEEING HOW YOU HADNT NOTICED ,,, WATT TESTED STRONGER THAN ANY OF THE OTHER DES AND MOST OF DTS AT THE COMBINE, HE WONT GET PUSHED AROUND,

I'd agree if strength was what mattered most in not getting pushed around. But what little I've seen of Watt suggests he plays with good leverage more often than not so if he can bring that to the pros he's gonna be a very good player for a long time. I'd love to have him but three is way too high.

GO BILLS!!!

Get off of my wavelength!! :thumbsup:

Agreed. Dude reminds me of the next Kelsay with more hype. High motor player from the Big 10 who will be mediocre in the NFL.

I'm sure you'll let me know when I'm off your wavelength..LOL

Unless you're an offensive lineman, I don't want to hear about drafting anybody in the Big Ten. Our team is full of these lightweights.

I'm sure you'll let me know when I'm off your wavelength..LOL

Unless you're an offensive lineman, I don't want to hear about drafting anybody in the Big Ten. Our team is full of these lightweights.

Thank God you don't make draft decisions. Not drafting a player because of his conference is even more retarded than not drafting a QB because he's from Califronia.

Edited by Fingon

Just say no to Big Ten defensive players. Please go to the SEC isle for them.

Yeah, I'd never want to risk ending up with a team full of impact guys like LaMarr Woodley, David Harris, Cameron Wake, Bob Sanders, Will Smith, Jonathan Babineaux, Leon Hall, Tamba Hali, A.J. Hawk, Chad Greenway, Tracy Porter, James Laurinaitis, or any of the other Big 10 defenders that I can't think of off the top of my head.