Bills have combine interview list completed

Beerball

Hearing that juniors will represent a big portion of their 60 15-minute interviews at the Combine is anything but surprising. Buffalo had an extended period of time to talk to over 100 senior prospects at the Senior Bowl in late January with Chan Gailey and his staff coaching the South team all week in Mobile.

so?

I certainly hope so. If Julius Peppers and Lawrence Taylor met, fell in love, and procreated a child...that child would grow up to be Robert Quinn. I want him in a Bills uniform next year.

Okay, I laughed aloud when I read that one.

Coaching at the Senior Bowl helps us alot this year. Cincy is probably set up the same way as their coaches were at the Senior Bowl also. No matter who we get, let's all just hope that they can make an immediate impact.

This is the first time in many years that I feel the bills are doing the right thing heading into the off-season. Coaching the senior bowl allows gailey and staff to create relationship with the players, some will go undrafted. i.e. udfa that the staff know more about than other teams.