Super sized pack of wolves terrorize Russian town

Beerball

I have a gut feeling that this is where I would be sent if the guys on PPP had their way:

"Verkhoyansk, with a population of just 1,300, is one of the coldest and remotest places in the northern hemisphere and lies within an area known as Stalin's Death Ring, after the former dictator sent political exiles there due to the extreme conditions."

:o:D

wrap a few grenades in raw meat. pull pin. toss. goodbye wolfy(s)!

Go the "automatic route."

Better yet, build a mine field... Put raw meat at the end of it... Record and tape for Youtube.

FOUR HUNDRED wolves? yeah right. 40 maybe, but 400 is utterly ridiculous. Just more fabricated excuses to persecute wildlife for having the 'nerve' to try and adapt to our domination of the planet.

- Special K, A cold office, 08/2/2011 10:50

This is one of the comments under the article. This is a very perceptive comment by someone who must be as smart as a rocket surgeon. Our domination of the planet has led to global warming which has caused the cold temperatures which has killed the rabbits which has caused the 40 wolves, not 400 wolves, to kill 30 horses which have no right to be defended because they have cast their lots with humans and are just a bunch of brown nosers anyway. Look at what the horses do all day. Walk around with humans on them just hoping that they will get to win the Kentucky Derby if they kiss enough backside and only one horse a year wins that thing and there must be at least 1000 horses on Earth. It's a joke. Plus horses are mammals and they fart which only causes more global warming which will make it even colder which will kill more rabbits whose mammal farts are much smaller so it won't help anyway. Wolves are also mammals but maybe we should leave them alone because of guilt but if we see one that farts a lot we should kill that one.