Miss San Antonio stripped of crown - too fat

\GoBillsInDallas/

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Ousted-beauty-queen-fires-back-1004038.php

But board president Linda Woods, who on Monday pointed out that Ramirez, who says she is 5'8'' and 129 lbs. (Size 2), also had been instructed to lose weight to prepare for the Miss Texas competition in July, clarified Tuesday that it was not a reason Ramirez was booted.

Not so, said Ramirez's mother, Lorena Briseño. Weight was a big part of the criticism from new executive director Caroline Flores, who took over in mid-November, Briseño said.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Ousted-beauty-queen-fires-back-1004038.php

But board president Linda Woods, who on Monday pointed out that Ramirez, who says she is 5'8'' and 129 lbs. (Size 2), also had been instructed to lose weight to prepare for the Miss Texas competition in July, clarified Tuesday that it was not a reason Ramirez was booted.

Not so, said Ramirez's mother, Lorena Briseño. Weight was a big part of the criticism from new executive director Caroline Flores, who took over in mid-November, Briseño said.

i love fat chicks like miss san antonio

I can see where they get she is too fat. It is not that she is fat, technically, it is that she is in crap shape. You can tell by the outfits she is wearing that she probably packs some wide thick hips and a tummy and those pictures are just too kind to avoid showing it.

Either way, who cares, she still looks good and if she has half a brain she'll do just fine looking the way she is...

I can see where they get she is too fat. It is not that she is fat, technically, it is that she is in crap shape. You can tell by the outfits she is wearing that she probably packs some wide thick hips and a tummy and those pictures are just too kind to avoid showing it.

Either way, who cares, she still looks good and if she has half a brain she'll do just fine looking the way she is...

I wish all fat people looked like that.

crap shape??? very harsh and stupid.

she is banging! the cowboy in the picture is a lucky guy. damn i wish i was 17 again. i would worship that chick.

crap shape??? very harsh and stupid.

she is banging! the cowboy in the picture is a lucky guy. damn i wish i was 17 again. i would worship that chick.

Why is that stupid? She is supposed to be elite and in great shape. It is clear that her workouts are not what they need to be, that she probably doesn't have a dieting program, nor does she know how to dress. If she was that confident in how she looked then stand their with a bikini.

I think Jennifer Love-Hewitt is fat, too. I don't care if she is only 5'2 (or some claim 4'11) and a size 2, this or this is not a woman who is in shape. Yet, when you put the right angle on a picture you get this.

The camera can lie to you, and looking at this girl, who is very pretty, is not in the shape she needs to be to compete on a national level.

Why is that stupid? She is supposed to be elite and in great shape. It is clear that her workouts are not what they need to be, that she probably doesn't have a dieting program, nor does she know how to dress. If she was that confident in how she looked then stand their with a bikini.

I think Jennifer Love-Hewitt is fat, too. I don't care if she is only 5'2 (or some claim 4'11) and a size 2, this or this is not a woman who is in shape. Yet, when you put the right angle on a picture you get this.

The camera can lie to you, and looking at this girl, who is very pretty, is not in the shape she needs to be to compete on a national level.

fine.

but like i said, if i was 17, i would be banging all night long (of course if she did that kind of thing)

actually the "exercise" might get her in shape. lol.

I wish I would have read her age before I stared at her picture. Now I feel dirty.

San Antonio has a reputation of having alot of morbidly obese people. It is sometimes called "Fat Antonio". One of my kids visited down there and they said everybody is my size and I am over 400 lbs

I wish I would have read her age before I stared at her picture. Now I feel dirty.

San Antonio has a reputation of having alot of morbidly obese people. It is sometimes called "Fat Antonio". One of my kids visited down there and they said everybody is my size and I am over 400 lbs

Yeah, but you're 6'1", so you're not really that fat.......:lol:

Look at the picture, though. The cellulite, the shape, the lack of muscle and unbecoming body shape is disturbing.

cellulite??? where?

by the way i went back to check her out. ok of course she's not the most perfect most finest woman in the world. but she is still hot. her close up with her mouth closed, picture 4 of 10, she has very pretty lips.

anyway pass the margarita. you must have been rejected by a latin honey or something.

oh i almost forgot. DISTURBING????? really???? LAME

I thought you didn't like the term 'morbidly obese' because it's "incorrect"?

cellulite??? where?

by the way i went back to check her out. ok of course she's not the most perfect most finest woman in the world. but she is still hot. her close up with her mouth closed, picture 4 of 10, she has very pretty lips.

anyway pass the margarita. you must have been rejected by a latin honey or something.

oh i almost forgot. DISTURBING????? really???? LAME

Hey, Im not saying she isnt "hot", but we're talking about Competition Level and having your body ready to compete.

I can stand in my driveway and hit free-throws all day, it doesnt mean I belong in the NBA.