When driving without a license and a pound of pot...

Just Jack

make sure both your headlights work.....

Bum headlight leads to vehicle, pot charges in Oswego County

Sandy Creek, NY -- If you’re going to drive in a snowstorm, be sure both the headlights are working. If both lights aren’t working, make sure you have a valid driver’s license. If you don’t have a driver’s license, at least make sure your passenger is not carrying nearly a pound of marijuana.

make sure both your headlights work.....

Bum headlight leads to vehicle, pot charges in Oswego County

Sandy Creek, NY -- If you're going to drive in a snowstorm, be sure both the headlights are working. If both lights aren't working, make sure you have a valid driver's license. If you don't have a driver's license, at least make sure your passenger is not carrying nearly a pound of marijuana.

10 bucks says that was Hossage!:lol:

There is no way that is Hossage! His style of writing is completely different? I miss him, though. He was...unique.

I think Hossage posted about volunteer firemen, but nothing on a quick search. So I could be wrong, but I thought it was Hogboy>Hossage>Billsfan99999. I could be confusing the trolls though.

He must have made bail quickly then as he just started a thread about how fat he is...

I don't think Bills99999999999 is Hossage. Way different style, comments, etc. Hossage was fun to have around though.