Buffalo's own Congressman Christopher Lee -R

No surprise here. This seat has been an embarrassment to WNY for decades, dating back to certain closeted QB. Funny I had been talking to a client the day before this story broke about his dealings with mister Lee's office concerning a home loan. They actually told him that they couldn't help him with his problem since he was a democrat. So typical. Now some other rancid flag waving family values conservative turd can take over the seat and the cycle can begin anew.

Making stuff up again, eh? No congressional office is going to say something like that. You disrespect this board when you make up crap like that and expect it to be believed.

Typical of both sides, right?

The person I was talking to about the home loan issue tuesday afternoon said he had no such problem with Higgins' people. In full disclosure I should let it be known that Lee's office later called and apologized for the staffer's attitude....then the stuff hit the Craigslist and the rest is history. It's not going to matter anyway. That seat is going to be eliminated when new district lines are drawn.

The person I was talking to about the home loan issue tuesday afternoon said he had no such problem with Higgins' people. In full disclosure I should let it be known that Lee's office later called and apologized for the staffer's attitude....then the stuff hit the Craigslist and the rest is history. It's not going to matter anyway. That seat is going to be eliminated when new district lines are drawn.

When I've called my local Dem Crongressman's office, their first two questions are who did I vote for and am I on their donor list. My "no" answers are the end of their interest in helping.

I'd do anything to get Chakah Fattah thrown out but it won't happen.

Lawyers are fond of calling their "services" a cost of doing business. :wallbash: They fail to describe that 80% of the time we only require their services as a direct result of the threat posed by other lawyers. :wallbash:

Politicians have been attempting to create the same racket for years. Almost all politicians are lawyers. Coincidence?

I have been approached more than once because politician so and so can "help" us. When asked for details regarding the "help" that was being offered, it sounded a lot more like "protection" than help.

And, then we see how many companies are getting waivers from Obama care. Sounds more like "protection" than "help", doesn't it?

• 3 weeks later...

Now it can be revealed our much beloved former congressman from WNY (actually he was just another corporatist "run gubermint like a business" rah rah suburban scumbag that Gecko would probably sport wood for) was into chix with dix. Starting to cue up Lou Reed's Walk on the Wild Side on the ol turntable right now.

Now it can be revealed our much beloved former congressman from WNY (actually he was just another corporatist "run gubermint like a business" rah rah suburban scumbag that Gecko would probably sport wood for) was into chix with dix. Starting to cue up Lou Reed's Walk on the Wild Side on the ol turntable right now.

Your glee over it would be disturbing from an adult.