Buffalo's own Congressman Christopher Lee -R

Pretty stupid but is that all he did? He quits because he sent a photo with his shirt off to a woman, BS there has got to be more to this story.

He's married, and it was a sex ad on Craigslist.

He's married, and it was a sex ad on Craigslist. He got caught.

Fixed.

535 congressmen and senators...if I had to guess, at any point in time at least 60* of them are lecherous, lying, cheating bastards who know the only real political sin is getting caught.

And that doesn't include the presidential staff, congressional aides, gov't agency leadership.

(*60 being the rumored membership of the rumored "invitation-only club" in the rumored state of PA.)

Dracula is a Congressman?

Stupid question. What congressman isn't a bloodsucking vampire?

At least he resigned quickly...it looks like the republicans are finally taking the lead from democrats with hetero sex scandals. I suppose that makes them just a tad less hypocritical than before. But now I have no congressman! Well, that means only one thing - DrDankenstein for Congress. I'll set up the PAC.

I knew someone that interned with the NY legislature. He said a a particular woman legislator who's husband was back in the district, would be on the floor with hickeys all the time.

Edited by Wacka

Well Gee, I'm shocked! Does this revelation and subsequent resignation mean that the finely tuned, well-oiled, productive and courteous institution that we know as the House of Representatives will suffer a hesitation, miss a beat, stray from the tasks the electorate expects from its members?

As that well-known philosopher of the 20th Century, Aretha Franklin, said, "Who's zoomin' who?"

No surprise here. This seat has been an embarrassment to WNY for decades, dating back to certain closeted QB. Funny I had been talking to a client the day before this story broke about his dealings with mister Lee's office concerning a home loan. They actually told him that they couldn't help him with his problem since he was a democrat. So typical. Now some other rancid flag waving family values conservative turd can take over the seat and the cycle can begin anew.

No surprise here. This seat has been an embarrassment to WNY for decades, dating back to certain closeted QB. Funny I had been talking to a client the day before this story broke about his dealings with mister Lee's office concerning a home loan. They actually told him that they couldn't help him with his problem since he was a democrat. So typical. Now some other rancid flag waving family values conservative turd can take over the seat and the cycle can begin anew.

That's it, Hedd. It's good to let it out. But you need to lose the avatar. If you're ever going to really quit him, you have to lose the avatar.

No surprise here. This seat has been an embarrassment to WNY for decades, dating back to certain closeted QB. Funny I had been talking to a client the day before this story broke about his dealings with mister Lee's office concerning a home loan. They actually told him that they couldn't help him with his problem since he was a democrat. So typical.

Typical of both sides, right?