iSin. There's an app for that!

/dev/null

not that catholics go to church, but now they really dont have to go.

what a joke

most of my family is catholic. they all get drunk right after service.

again, what a joke.

We used to always do our penance right after church by watching the Bills game.

not that catholics go to church, but now they really dont have to go.

what a joke

most of my family is catholic. they all get drunk right after service.

again, what a joke.

Why can't one get drunk? Back in the day... There was a priest at out parish that would alwys be sloshed at functions... Throw out the other jokes if you want... I really don't know if it stopped at just drinking... But God I hope so!

My brother won a 10 speed bike at a St Josaphat's function... The parish men helped assembled it... The thing was always a piece of crap... Gave him nothing but fits! My grandmother (her parish) always said: "It was because they were drunk and watching the Bills' game." :lol: :lol: :wallbash:

Gee... A child wins a nice new shiney red Columbia ten-speed and then he has to deal with shoddy volunteer workmanship! Dems were the days I tell ya! Dems were the days! ;)

It is interesting to see how tablets are or have the potential to change nearly any activity in life.

You ain't saying!

Not just tech tablets... Just ask the Mormons... Didn't they supposedly find the Golden Plates in WNY? What about Moses too!

:P

Why can't one get drunk? Back in the day... There was a priest at out parish that would alwys be sloshed at functions... Throw out the other jokes if you want... I really don't know if it stopped at just drinking... But God I hope so!

My brother won a 10 speed bike at a St Josaphat's function... The parish men helped assembled it... The thing was always a piece of crap... Gave him nothing but fits! My grandmother (her parish) always said: "It was because they were drunk and watching the Bills' game." :lol: :lol: :wallbash:

Gee... A child wins a nice new shiney red Columbia ten-speed and then he has to deal with shoddy volunteer workmanship! Dems were the days I tell ya! Dems were the days! ;)

You ain't saying!

Not just tech tablets... Just ask the Mormons... Didn't they supposedly find the Golden Plates in WNY? What about Moses too!

:P

i believe drinking in moderation is allowed. getting drunk is forbidden.

like having sex before marriage is a sin too.

but whatever. the point is the isin app sounds dumb. but if you like it, do it.