OT -- Scott Peterson verdict due momentarily

KD in CA

And obviously you were trying to make race the issue. Again nice spin. You made that first syllable a styling point of your post for yourself., nice move.

Its to late to teach you anything I’m afraid. The man should die for his crimes against his wife and child. It has nothing to do with his race or gender, but yet you felt it necessary to bring that in on the thread.

159034[/snapback]

Some spelling corrections: "It's too late", not "Its to late". Unlike you, I don't give up on teaching ignorant people. Unless I get bored with them (you're definitely getting to that point).

For the less informed, there is bias in the world. It does exist. White people have biases. Black people have biases. Is what happened here an overtly racist incident? No, there are many factors involved that caused the media to latch on a pretty, white, pregnant, middle-class woman rather than someone like Evalyn Hernandez. Is racially motivated? You bet.

So go ahead and fight the liberal agenda. Good for you. God forbid someone pointed out the obvious and stated something that made you uncomfortable. Must be spin.

And since I like the emote, you can sit on this and spin: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

(P.S., we won't tell your conversative buddies if you actually like that sort of thing)

Some spelling corrections: "It's too late", not "Its to late". Unlike you, I don't give up on teaching ignorant people. Unless I get bored with them (you're definitely getting to that point).

159083[/snapback]

You're infringing on my territory. It's my job to correct Eryn's spelling. You've been warned. :devil:

For the less informed, there is bias in the world. It does exist. White people have biases. Black people have biases. Is what happened here an overtly racist incident? No, there are many factors involved that caused the media to latch on a pretty, white, pregnant, middle-class woman rather than someone like Evalyn Hernandez. Is racially motivated? You bet.

So go ahead and fight the liberal agenda. Good for you. God forbid someone pointed out the obvious and stated something that made you uncomfortable. Must be spin.

And since I like the emote, you can sit on this and spin:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

(P.S., we won't tell your conversative buddies if you actually like that sort of thing)

159083[/snapback]

Please excuse my grammatical errors, while I excuse your ignorance. Which is much more difficult to do. Multi tasking, holding a little baby in one hand, reading a story to another while laughing at your post. And Darin’s right, that’s his job. So I’m glad your amused. Catching his spelling errors is a challenge that I dutifully chase day in and day out.

Yet again, you brought the race card into this. And then give me the !@#$ you sign. You must be popular with your students. Your poetry must be very shallow, along with your writing, because you’ve shown that you cant be a profound thinker.

Should Scott Peterson Die, Oh smart one?

Please excuse my grammatical errors, while I excuse your ignorance. Which is much more difficult to do. Multi tasking, holding a little baby in one hand, reading a story to another while laughing at your post. And Darin’s right, that’s his job. So I’m glad your amused. Catching his spelling errors is a challenge that I dutifully chase day in and day out.

Yet again, you brought the race card into this. And then give me the !@#$ you sign. You must be popular with your students. Your poetry must be very shallow, along with your writing, because you’ve shown that you cant be a profound thinker.

159126[/snapback]

Can't.

Multitasking.

:devil:

159126[/snapback]

Okay, I'm bored. Go ahead and have the last word. I'm sure someone will alert me if it's even remotely witty.

Okay, I'm bored. Go ahead and have the last word. I'm sure someone will alert me if it's even remotely witty.

159152[/snapback]

Well just answer the question then if you don’t think I’m “witty” Should he die ?

As long as you don’t go into a long diatribe about something else as you did early in this thread, stay focused.

Well just answer the question then if you don’t think I’m “witty” Should he die ?

As long as you don’t go into a long diatribe about something else as you did early in this thread, stay focused.

159166[/snapback]

Sorry, had to answer and then ask a question. I'll stop after this, I'm just curious. Promise.

1) I think he deserves to die as much as Evalyn Hernandez's murderer (whoever that was......)

2) What does the death penalty have to do with this argument? Do you know the term "deflection", as it pertains to debates? Since you're so highly esteemed in educating, I'm interested if you could explain it to me.

1) I think he deserves to die as much as Evalyn Hernandez's murderer (whoever that was......)

Could'nt help yourself could you, so much for staying focused. By any chance did you see the title of the thread?

Your deflection is changing the topic to suit your agenda . Maybe you should try a poem about staying on the topic. Without bringing up race. Sad, truly sad.

As far as explaining things to you, you may want to try this:

For The wanna be writters and poets in the house

Checks in the mail GG.

And since I like the emote, you can sit on this and spin:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

159083[/snapback]

Claiming racism is very easy. If it was the hispanic woman's husband getting the death penalty instead of Peterson, I'm sure you'd be on here whining about only minorities getting the death penalty while the white guy (Peterson) doesn't. You can spin it any way you want.

The Peterson case has nothing to do with the other case. Do you think Peterson got what he deserved?

Claiming racism is very easy.  If it was the hispanic woman's husband getting the death penalty instead of Peterson, I'm sure you'd be on here whining about only minorities getting the death penalty while the white guy (Peterson) doesn't.  You can spin it any way you want. 

The Peterson case has nothing to do with the other case.  Do you think Peterson got what he deserved?

159194[/snapback]

Damn, I just got done lecturing my kids about judges legislating from the bench, and how its a bad thing. Alas, no poem on the plight of the oppressed. Back to the spa…………… :devil: