OT -- Scott Peterson verdict due momentarily

KD in CA

The most appropriate sentence for the worst type of coward...a POS of a "man" who could not face a life with an ex-wife, a child and a girlfriend...so he kills two of the three.

May you rot in hell you spineless and pathetic excuse for a human being.

i never understood what the fascination was with the peterson murder

158787[/snapback]

I think the facination is see that a scumbag like that gets his just deserts. People can't care about every woman who is killed by her husband because it happens every day. So when one like this makes a local splash and the media picks up on it, the public thrives on the story as a way to show outrage over such a henious act.

Either that or we just get off and sticking a needle in this bastard's arm. ;)

Hey Scott -- :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

i never understood what the fascination was with the peterson murder

158787[/snapback]

The dude took his wife and 8-month old fetus (on Christmas Eve no less) and killed them so he could be with his girlfriend, and then took $10K when the heat was on and tried to flee the country.

That could be a wee bit fascinating, especially after the fact that Gary Condit got away with having Chondra Levy murdered.

Good. I hope it sticks, doesn't get reversed. I wouldn't mind being given the opportunity to carry out the sentence myself. POS. Only I wouldn't want to use something as humane as a lethal injection.

158885[/snapback]

Everybody cheer with me now...

PAY

PER

VIEW!!!

PAY

PER

VIEW!!!

Please, stop sounding so brutal!  ;)

158889[/snapback]

And you know that's not idle internet bluster on my part, either.

How can someone do that? How? To the woman he married, was expected to cherish, love and protect?

People can adapt to jail, many even grow fond of institutionalized living. After a few years, living in prison might not be a big deal to him.

The death penalty is letting Peterson go too easy IMO. Nothing worse then spending the rest of your life in a maximum security prison pondering what despicable act you did to land you there. I watch those Lockup specials on MSNBC and prison is frightening. Can you imagine being led into prison with all the prisoners screaming? Then can you imagine that first lunch where you have your food and need to figure out which table to sit with? The Mexican Mofia? The neonazis? The black panthers? You need to make some friends to survive but your choices suck. Let Peterson ponder that for the next 60 years or so

I think the facination is see that a scumbag like that gets his just deserts.  People can't care about every woman who is killed by her husband because it happens every day.  So when one like this makes a local splash and the media picks up on it, the public thrives on the story as a way to show outrage over such a henious act.

Either that or we just get off and sticking a needle in this bastard's arm.  :devil:

Hey Scott --  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

158829[/snapback]

I hate to be cynical, but if the woman was black or hispanic, you probably wouldn't have seen anything more than a blurb, if that.

I hate to be cynical, but if the woman was black or hispanic, you probably wouldn't have seen anything more than a blurb, if that.

158980[/snapback]

Good spin, coulda woulda shoulda mighta. Here ya go, more spin. I'm suprised the Liberal left in Cali choose death. Spin Spin.

Bottom line, Double tap to the head. nuff said.

Good spin, coulda woulda shoulda mighta. Here ya go, more spin. I'm suprised the Liberal left in Cali choose death. Spin Spin.

Bottom line, Double tap to the head. nuff said.

158987[/snapback]

It hasn't nothing to do with being liberal, but thanks for making it a political issue. It's about responsible journalism. I'm a writer, so I kinda care about stuff like that. Maybe you like being jerked around by the media, but then again, "coulda woulda yadda yadda" is indicitive that you'd rather be enterained than informed.

Ever hear of Evalyn Hernandez? No? Try looking up some info on her. Good luck.

It hasn't nothing to do with being liberal, but thanks for making it a political issue. It's about responsible journalism. I'm a writer, so I kinda care about stuff like that. Maybe you like being jerked around by the media, but then again, "coulda woulda yadda yadda" is indicitive that you'd rather be enterained than informed.

Ever hear of Evalyn Hernandez? No? Try looking up some info on her. Good luck.

158999[/snapback]

Back up Mr. poet and writer. Look at your post prior to mine. "but if the woman was black or hispanic, you probably wouldn't have seen anything more than a blurb, if that."

I spun off your spin. Take it anyway you like. You opened the political door. Reading comprehension 101. Class dismissed.

Back up Mr. poet and writer. Look at your post prior to mine. "but if the woman was black or hispanic, you probably wouldn't have seen anything more than a blurb, if that."

I spun off your spin. Take it anyway you like. You opened the political door. Reading comprehension 101. Class dismissed.

159012[/snapback]

Race isn't political unless you make it so, or unless you're a Klu Klux Klan member or a Black Panther. That's your perception. You thought, "He mentioned race, this is part of a liberal agenda.". My statement is valid whether your Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, tall, short, gay, homophobic, chocolate, vanilla, or tapioca.

But thanks for teaching me about reading comprehension. Here's another little word for: assumption.

Race isn't political unless you make it so, or unless you're a Klu Klux Klan member or a Black Panther. That's your perception. You thought, "He mentioned race, this is part of a liberal agenda.".  My statement is valid whether your Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, tall, short, gay, homophobic, chocolate, vanilla, or tapioca.

But thanks for teaching me about reading comprehension.  Here's another little word for: assumption.

159026[/snapback]

And obviously you were trying to make race the issue. Again nice spin. You made that first syllable a styling point of your post for yourself., nice move.

Its to late to teach you anything I’m afraid. The man should die for his crimes against his wife and child. It has nothing to do with his race or gender, but yet you felt it necessary to bring that in on the thread.