WGR reports Tim Euhus on IR

nodnarb

That fins game was pricey. When you lose your two starting TEs, your offense has fewer options. I hope Clements and Mularkey can find a way to make peters effective, cuz Neufeld ain't gonna scare anyone by himself.

Josh Reed needs to really step up his game for the over the middle/underneath stuff. He played well last week on his...catch.

At one point in the game after Reeds first down reception it had a stat on the screen.

Josh Reed 12 catches 6 drops( for the season)............ouch. I hope whatever is hindering him passes quickly.

As for our TE situation we just have to make due with Nuefeld,Peters and Trafford.

That fins game was pricey. When you lose your two starting TEs, your offense has fewer options. I hope Clements and Mularkey can find a way to make peters effective, cuz Neufeld ain't gonna scare anyone by himself.

Josh Reed needs to really step up his game for the over the middle/underneath stuff. He played well last week on his...catch.

158719[/snapback]

If we do make it to the playoffs, this TE thing will really hurt us.

The Lee Evans TD yesterday was exactly the kind of thing Josh Reed needs to be doing. Working crossing patterns over the middle. I was a Reed apologist but I'm getting sick of his non production. Evans has lapped him about 10 times over now and he does Reeds' job better than Reed!

Actually....it kind of confirms in my mind something I have been thinking all along.....

We simply do not have the type of TE that another defense would game plan around.....and it is definatley a priority for this next offseason.

I mean thinking about it....we lose not one...but TWO of our best tight ends.....and we really dont skip a beat...that means the bar is set really low in that area.....

Believe it or not....the guy I really like out of this group is Trafford....I would like to see him get more time

Actually....it kind of confirms in my mind something I have been thinking all along.....

We simply do not have the type of TE that another defense would game plan around.....and it is definatley a priority for this next offseason.

I mean thinking about it....we lose not one...but TWO of our best tight ends.....and we really dont skip a beat...that means the bar is set really low in that area.....

Believe it or not....the guy I really like out of this group is Trafford....I would like to see him get more time

158836[/snapback]

I wouldn't say we didn't skip a beat. The passing game had a rough time yesterday and I'm sure some of it had to do with Bledsoe throwing to different TE's.

158836[/snapback]

Maybe Trafford can step up and provide another option. I really liked the rookie but every team has injuries. We just have 2 at the same position. I think Trafford caught a ball from JP yesterday. If Peters could only catch he would be a lot of man to take down.