lockerbie

Strange but true:

Since there are still ongoing lawsuits regarding Lockerbie, the plane's wreckage is still piled up in a junkyard in England:

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=svm97zgzfsqy&lvl=20&dir=0&sty=b&where1=53.1220222222222%2C%20-0.216119444444444&q=n%2053%C2%B07%E2%80%B219.28%E2%80%B3%20w%200%C2%B012%E2%80%B258.03%E2%80%B3

I guess those leftist Labour Party Prime Ministers don't take the terrorism threat seriously.

as one of the comments after the article said: in such matters, they all seem to answer to the same puppet masters. and do you really believe that that the US was totally ignorant of these events and motivations for them?

as one of the comments after the article said: in such matters, they all seem to answer to the same puppet masters. and do you really believe that that the US was totally ignorant of these events and motivations for them?

Well, I was just commenting on the fact that both PM's that cuddled up to Qadafi were from the leftist Labour Party. Now could/would politicians of a different persuasion do the same thing? You betcha! You stated that corporations are the new "nations" of the world. Quoting a comment that all politicians answer to the same puppet masters doesn't do much to further your very weak premise. That's a pretty broad brush to use when the article only refers to Labour Party politicians. Show me evidence that conservative politicians are caving in front of terrorism and I will change my tune. Doc, I hope you are more thorough when you diagnose your patients.

Now could/would politicians of a different persuasion do the same thing? You betcha!

then we agree. the questions then become: do you see that as a most serious flaw in the government one of the most influential democracies in the world? do you imagine the US govt makes decisions on international affairs as or more important than this based on the same monetary motivation?

then we agree. the questions then become: do you see that as a most serious flaw in the government one of the most influential democracies in the world? do you imagine the US govt makes decisions on international affairs as or more important than this based on the same monetary motivation?

You are missing the point--sort of like diagnosing before examining. I wasn't referring to how I see things in general. I was referring to your broad strokes of the brush while only using an article that clearly implies that the Labour Party PM's are the guilty ones.