Man stabbed by rooster, later dies

Beerball

Could I be the only one here who as a youngin' was chased around by the rooster? Those things can get pretty grumpy.

I think I had just turned 4 when one kicked my ass while I was trying to get the eggs from the hens. My dad put me back in the coop with him with a stick of some sort and it kicked my ass again. My mom made my dad stop, but I returned later with one of those snares that lets you catch their legs with a pole behind it. I caught his leg from behind the fence and then slammed him into it several times. He never messed with me again. So 1-2 :bag:

I think I had just turned 4 when one kicked my ass while I was trying to get the eggs from the hens. My dad put me back in the coop with him with a stick of some sort and it kicked my ass again. My mom made my dad stop, but I returned later with one of those snares that lets you catch their legs with a pole behind it. I caught his leg from behind the fence and then slammed him into it several times. He never messed with me again. So 1-2 :bag:

Animal abuser ... I should turn you in to PETA ... :D