Are there any power RBs in this draft?

That Lynch dude could carry a few guys...what ever happened to him.

I fully agree, tho...we have 2 RB's who can bounce around and jig, jag, jazz and jump but hardly run, and we have one RB who can do a whole lot of good things but still needing a partner in duties.

A late-round/UDFA power back/special teamer wouldn't be bad for this team at all, but it'd be painful to see a higher pick get burned here.

Just to be clear I don't expect us to draft a guy like this high. Low round/UDFA is where you find them. And jboy, yes, Beast Mode could do that sometimes but not reliably. I'm thinking of a Jerome Bettis/Christian Okaoye type of runner. No flash, just raw straight-ahead power. Someone like "The Thing".

PTR

Let Maybin try this. He is so good at letting the running back get by him that he should be good at it . :w00t:

If nothing else, they could use him as a decoy. Maybe get the other team to burn time-outs. That's gotta be worth a couple mil a year . . .

:bag:

Just to be clear I don't expect us to draft a guy like this high. Low round/UDFA is where you find them. And jboy, yes, Beast Mode could do that sometimes but not reliably. I'm thinking of a Jerome Bettis/Christian Okaoye type of runner. No flash, just raw straight-ahead power. Someone like "The Thing".

PTR

UDFA then I'm all for it