The AJ Green dilemma

1billsfan

Yes on Jones/TO, or maybe a Bouldin type. Big guy who can run in a straight line, but hands aren't always the best.

Green got suspended for selling a jersey. I'd hardly put that in "red flag character issue" territory. Not with the other stuff that goes on out there. When that guy speaks, he's obviously very studied and committed to the WR position.

Youre worried Newton is "all about the payday" because his father tried to get some money a couple years ago. Yet, AJ Green being suspended for 1/3 of the season for knowingly breaking the rules and selling his jersey online raises no red flags for you?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youre worried Newton is "all about the payday" because his father tried to get some money a couple years ago. Yet, AJ Green being suspended for 1/3 of the season for knowingly breaking the rules and selling his jersey online raises no red flags for you?

I guess his father's actions have something to do with it, but my primary concern with Cam comes from him. "I want to be an icon not just a player", "I want to be drafted #1 overall", "Ive done things in 1 year most athletes dont do their entire career", and signing a big endorsement deal before he's taken a snap in the NFL. Yeah, no thanks.

Green, yeah in the greater scheme selling a Jersey I give him a pass on, especially when you listen to him speak about his dedication to the position.

btw, did you know Cam was suspended from his 1st college for buying a laptop PC he knew was stolen?

I guess his father's actions have something to do with it, but my primary concern with Cam comes from him. "I want to be an icon not just a player", "I want to be drafted #1 overall", "Ive done things in 1 year most athletes dont do their entire career", and signing a big endorsement deal before he's taken a snap in the NFL. Yeah, no thanks.

Green, yeah in the greater scheme selling a Jersey I give him a pass on, especially when you listen to him speak about his dedication to the position.

btw, did you know Cam was suspended from his 1st college for buying a laptop PC he knew was stolen?

All of those quotes, you are still taking out of context, and actually misquoting in a more negative light.

I'm not the one who is judging one player but giving the other the pass. I dont really care about any of these things for either player. Im not blaming Cam for his father's actions. Im not judging Cam on out of context statements. And Im not saying Green shouldnt be taken because of the suspension.

I was simply questioning the inconsistency of the enforcement of your ethics.