Al Gore Says GW Causes More Snow

3rdnlng

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I can accept that for now.

What, you don't want to fight over that? I had this great quote all lined up to prove it...

It's just not the same without conner. I feel like Batman without the Joker, or Superman without Lex Luthor, or Aquaman without...who was Aquaman's nemesis, anyway? Arthur Treacher? The dude on the Gorton's fish stick box?

What, you don't want to fight over that? I had this great quote all lined up to prove it...

It's just not the same without conner. I feel like Batman without the Joker, or Superman without Lex Luthor, or Aquaman without...who was Aquaman's nemesis, anyway? Arthur Treacher? The dude on the Gorton's fish stick box?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Aquaman_enemies

Beer Batter

LOL, Sorry I don't make a very good conner I tried. Aquaman, I think it was starkist.

Sponge Bob. I heard Aquaman was more of a condom guy.

Man, I loved Arthur Treacher's when I was a kid. Obscure, yet awesome reference. Nice.

I just know that after years and years and years of smokestacks, car emissions, smog, cutting down the parts of the rainforest... you name it sooner or later it will have an effect on the earth. Not harm is changing things to help out the environment.

Edited by pBills

Spoken like a person who doesn't care if we tax and spend billions upon billions of dollars regulating something and forcing companies to comply with some things strictly because of something that may or may not exist. Because, y'know, what's the big deal if it does or doesn't exist, right? It's just like a massive milk spill. Sure there's never been one, but we must be prepared beccause when milk spills, people die. THEY DIE!!!

Yet another amazing swimmer who defied the odds. God only knows what would have come of the ones you beat.

:blink: :blink:

An people call me a nut. What the hell you rambling about. I miss the old LA... YOu are becoming a certified nutcase. Times tough LA? Drop me a PM if you need help!

I just know that after years and years and years of smokestacks, car emissions, smog, cutting down the parts of the rainforest... you name it sooner or later it will have an effect on the earth. Not harm is changing things to help out the environment.

And yet you mock people that have a similar belief that years and years of immorality and sinfulness, a wrathful supernatural being will smite life from the Earth.

All you've done is replace the undesirable behavior and catastrophic doom.

Global Warming

Same S# Different Deity

Edited by /dev/null

I think the vast majority of the world agrees. The problem is the "solutions" that are being posed will have little affect on that but will line the pockets of a whole bunch of people instead.

Every dollar spent on Global Warming is a dollar not spent on clean water, clean air, Super Fund cites, oversight, etc.

It's always been a charade and it always will be.

So I am the idiot who uses a Trekie reference and epic fails... Than a self-proclaimed Picard man-loving Trekie/nerd comes in and corrects me?

I am gladly an idiot then!

:P

Yes you are. But not for the reason you think

Resistance is futile = catch phrase of The Borg

Idiot = catch phrase of DC Tom

I was not calling you an idiot. I was combining the catch phrases of the two subjects of the above chain.

Every dollar spent on Global Warming is a dollar not spent on clean water, clean air, Super Fund cites, oversight, etc.

But Fat ALGore needs another million a year to power his house. Without carbon credits where will he get the money?