Ummmmm....OK.......

I have just been subscribed the same drug in a lower dose for "restless leg syndrom". I researched the possible side effects and they were sexual promescuity and impulsive gambling. I haven't noticed any promescuity yet, but I did buy an extra lottery ticket last week

I have just been subscribed the same drug in a lower dose for "restless leg syndrom". I researched the possible side effects and they were sexual promescuity and impulsive gambling.

Sounds like you have to watch out for bumbling, half-assed suicide attempts, too.

I have just been subscribed the same drug in a lower dose for "restless leg syndrom". I researched the possible side effects and they were sexual promescuity and impulsive gambling. I haven't noticed any promescuity yet, but I did buy an extra lottery ticket last week

Aren't those simply side effects of being male?

Wow, that is about the dumbest thing I ever heard. People seriously need to start taking some damn responsibility for their behavior and quit blaming everyone else. Pepe was smoking the sausage long before any of this...