If it fits it ships

/dev/null

Was she stoned?

By "stoned", I mean mentally impaired by drug use. I wouldn't be too averse to that as a punishment, though. ;)

I'd also like to point out that w/ the marvelous USPS, "priority" doesn't assure the 2 days they advertise. That puppy could have likely sat in a warehouse somewhere for days. :doh:

To her defense, the puppy did fit in the box...

Only reason I could possibly fathom doing that: to challenge the "If it fits, it ships" slogan. Actually trying to ship a puppy through the mail is so unbelievably asinine that it makes me wonder if the woman is mentally capable of taking care of herself, or should be put in a home.

Updates:

"Champion was cited for misdemeanor animal cruelty and has 10 days to appeal. The dog is now at the city's animal control facility. If Champion declines or loses her appeal, Guess would go up for adoption. So far, Champion hasn't notified authorities that she wants the dog back, Dodge said.

She did, however, return to the post office to demand a refund for the $22 she paid to mail the puppy. She also wanted a small amount of money she had attached to a makeshift dog collar returned to her."

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: